Alien Anthology Blu-Ray Trailer

Started by Darkness, Apr 09, 2010, 07:39:08 PM

Author
Alien Anthology Blu-Ray Trailer (Read 8,940 times)

@Starkiller  Just 'coz it doesn't show you anyting doesnt mean it's a joke dude, FOX are known for this kinda thing, the only thing that puts doubt in my mind is they can't be arsed to make it official...which is totally unprofessional in my opinion!

First Blood

*creams pants* :o

d0mm2k8

d0mm2k8

Those sounds have just been added for the vid.
Hopefully...

coolshow

coolshow

Great stuff cant wait !!!!!!!!!!! :D

alexpj19

alexpj19

why the PULSE RIFLE (0:13) sounds sooo different????   WHY???!!!!! what did they do to it??

void-dragon

if you can view what its going to look like on a compuer screen...why do we need to buy blu-ray players? cant they just put it on dvd....im sure my tv is higher quality than my computer screen.

if they changed the pulse rifle sound it will sound pretty gay compared to the original sound which was the best to me.  Why do they have to screw up a classic? just put the HD in it THATS IT...

RoaryUK

RoaryUK

@void-dragon   Good point actually... which is why I won't buy Blue_Ray.  It just isn't worth it when you know, a few months down the line, a movie will be online downloadable for your PC pleasure, or you can even watch it in HD on your X-Box/PS3   :-)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed