Exclusive AvP Footage

Started by Darkness, Feb 19, 2004, 12:27:03 AM

Author
Exclusive AvP Footage (Read 12,604 times)

phil

phil

The Resident Evil movie was taken from a file in the first game that vaguely said something about the Umbrella corp. sending in their people to to do what was done in the movie. Anderson, in my mind, to find a way to appreciate the film as a true fan, must have used an obscure refrence in the game to develop his plot. My point is the man has to me an intimate knowledge of the resident evil thing. If so than the alien v. predator film will derive from obscure stuff from both movies, saying bye to the firmiliar and hopefully continue to give us quality science fiction for years to come.

Jordan

Jordan

Anderson is a genuine Alien fan and is will endowed with fan-boy knowledge!  Whilst I seriously have my doubts about the pastry of this film, so far, despite a supposedly banal script, he's taken into account that CGI aliens just DON'T work, among other things... So there's still hope!  J    :)  

spookystuff

spookystuff

i no longer worry about how the fil'm will turn out coz from wot i've hered therel be entertainment value to it whatever the case what with multiple predator n alien fights and tons o' chest burstin' and all!!!!!!!!!!   >:D     ;)  

Jordan

Jordan

Exactly!  We should enjoy the film and concern ourselves with its negative qualities later!  J    8)  

Rusty Nails

Rusty Nails

I wonder what the predalien would look like, if there'll be one..  -Rusty Nails

ChestBuster

ChestBuster

i hope dat paul doesnt screw up in RE the "half-eaten" dead had only a few scraps...i mean like wen dat bad guy near the end got to the train he didnt have anything eaten...he just had lil bits of skin hanging off of him...   :-\     :-\  

U TALKEN TO ME?!?

U TALKEN TO ME?!?

I would really like to know when this movie takes place cuz I alway\'se wanted to see good ol arnold in another sequal

MR_G

MR_G

August 6, 2004

Jordan

Jordan

Yeah, present-day by the sound o'things.  Am sure I read someplace: "150 years" prior to the events of Alien... J    ???  

Pred Fan

Pred Fan

This Movie is going to kick so much ass. i cant wait

Pred Fan

Pred Fan

I knew about this movie in the 90's and there finaly making it.    ;D     ;D     ;D  

Baz

Baz

???     ???     ???     ???     :)     ???     >:D     >:D     >:D     ???     >:D     >:D     >:D  

PredAlien

PredAlien

I can't f**king wait for this movie.

spookystuff

spookystuff

er,wot baz is trying 2 say in smillie morse code is that we shouldnt keep worrying about how dis fil'm'll turn out coz so wot if it dont turn out brilliant,it'll b FUN.we aint all a nation of critics are we? ive bin w8ng 4 this fil'm since i first saw that alien skull in predator 2,so i hope too that it turns out well,but i aint gonna complain unless it turns out 2 b a complete load o'tosh but i doubt it'll b that bad!!   :D  

ghost_face_killah

ghost_face_killah

predator is goin 2 kick alien's ass

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed