Exclusive AvP Footage

Started by Darkness, Feb 19, 2004, 12:27:03 AM

Author
Exclusive AvP Footage (Read 12,597 times)

Scavenger

Scavenger

hey y'all, been doin some hardcore searching and chatting on da net and this site has the most stuff I've found for AvP. this movie is gonna rock!! and shut up everyone who's bitchin about the director or story or whatever its a movie for christs sake, just shut off the nerd/geek part of your brain and just enjoy it. Aliens kicked arse and so did Predator, so who's complaining? I've been hangin out for this movie for years and I'm not gonna let some nerd ruin by whining about the director or whatever.

Jordan

Jordan

I concur, my feline friend!  Whilst I sincerely doubt this'll be an all-round success, artistically & financially, I need to see it BADLY!  Who cares if it isn't another Alien or Aliens?  It's a modern-day Alien / Predator film and it's just gonna be great eye-candy!  There's even the minute possibility it might even be an amazing success!  Save the pessimism AFTER watching the film and enjoy the ride!  J   ;D  

spookystuff

spookystuff

i agree wit jordan. it doesnt exactly need an oscar winning script just as long as we can see aliens ,predators kicing ass!!!still, i would like to see pingu whopping some alien'n'predator ass.    :)  long live pingu!!!   ???  

Jordan

Jordan

Here's to that!!!  J    8)  

spookystuff

spookystuff

i realy love the alien and predator films for about as long as i can remember,so i was thrilled when i found out about this film.but why keep its existence so under wraps?shouldnt they be promoting it as much as possible?gain a bit of hype?   >:D     :-\  

Jordan

Jordan

Dubious indeed; although there was mention of it on the official (US) Fox web-site a while back, and there is an official web-site, but little else.  We'll probably hear much more following the next trailer... !  J    >:D  

predy

predy

this movie better not sux, it all i can say.. the only reason im trusting paul anderson with this one is because, hes making a movie with 2 already well established franchises, both with loyal fan basis.. so he cant go wrong unless he is a natural born stuff up..( could be)but i really like that its not his own own creation, otherwise i would rather play the game..

Ice

Ice

;D   cant wait to see the movie

Jordan

Jordan

I concur!  J   ;D  

spookystuff

spookystuff

so too do i   ???     ???     ???     ???     ???     ???     ???     ???     :-\     :-\     :-\     :-\     :-\     :-\  i think   :-\     :-\     ;D     ;D  

spookystuff

spookystuff

i hered that if avp is a big success that they will stop making separate alien and predator fil'ms.i think that sucks.even after a whole series of realy successful avp fil'ms i would still like to see predator doing his own thing aliens hunting crewmates of ships!   ;D  but i did hear(on this site)that a possible predator 3 could be set on a sailing ship in the 17th century.now thats more like it!!!that would make a brilliant fil'm!!!   ???     ???     ???  

the one

the one

they should have arnie and riply come in and do so ass kickin cause youno how cool that movie woulb be and they should have the song on there "When Worlds Collide" that would be sweeeeeeeet!!!   ;D     ;D  

the one

the one

Predators are the best but aliens are going to put up a really good fight and at last we can see a movie where predators fight together.    ;D    I hope its a good movie and not a short and cheesy movie!   :-\  

the one

the one

paul do a good job!  ;D  

Jordan

Jordan

Yeah, I'd rather see the continuation of the two series' as opposed to more AVP films.  That 'sailing ship' concept, or any Predator film set in Earth's past sounds like a fascinating change of idea!!!  If only! J

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed