Michael Biehn *could* be in Alien 5

Started by Vrastal, Mar 01, 2015, 01:16:31 AM

Author
Michael Biehn *could* be in Alien 5 (Read 44,988 times)

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: windebieste on Mar 01, 2015, 03:13:33 AM
So many people want to see Hicks return and considering who he is in relation to the Project, he could name his own price.  Hell, Fox wouldn't balk if he nominated a seven figure fee. 

I think he would play it safe after the last time he had to accept a paycheque from an Alien movie.

SiL

SiL

The last time he had to accept a paycheck from an Alien movie he got more for doing nothing than he did for a starring role in the previous film. Precedent's set; they want him in, they pay his price.

Vrastal

Vrastal

Quote from: Xenomrph on Mar 01, 2015, 02:29:08 AM
It's Reddit, so of course not.

Someone on reddit also leaked alien isolation development and was right. Just becasue its not some big fancy news site doesnt mean it isnt all bullshit

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Yeah, but the signal to noise ratio on Reddit is so high that it doesn't matter. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Anyone can post anything on reddit, so I'd file it under "bullshit until proven otherwise". It COULD be true, but right now it's completely unsubstantiated.

Vrastal

Vrastal

I wouldnt be surprised at this point if it was true. I'm betting after what happened to him in alien 3 he expected CM to be the role he always wanted but signed on without reading up on any of it, and sees this as what CM promised him and what he always wanted in alien 3. He probably spoke to Niel and after hearing Weaver signed on figured he had a good enough idea, and niel probably pitched his idea to him

windebieste

He'll do it for the money.  You watch. 

Who cares what people on Reddit think.  Do you really think Fox hasn't approached him regarding this role?  REALLY??? 

Of course Fox have asked if he's interested.  He'll take it, too; because the amount he will be paid, well, no one would say 'no.'

-Windebieste.

whiterabbit

Quote from: windebieste on Mar 01, 2015, 09:44:07 AM
He'll do it for the money.  You watch.
Show him the money! Micheal Biehn is now a corporate man?

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: windebieste on Mar 01, 2015, 09:44:07 AMOf course Fox have asked if he's interested.  He'll take it, too; because the amount he will be paid, well, no one would say 'no.'

I didn't realise you were a Fox insider and had the scoop on what exactly they're planning at this stage.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Blomkamp recently added Biehn to his list of people/companies that he is following on Twitter. Interesting considering that Blomkamp only has 12 others that he's following.

Xenomorphine

Quote from: Xenomrph on Mar 01, 2015, 01:43:30 AM
That's what I thought. I seemed to recall a video interview where she was asked point-blank if she was going to be in it, and she dodged the question.

That's probably because contractual wranglings have yet to begin. Once her agent/manager have dealt with it, she'll be more open about the final decision. But considering the interviews she's given, thus far - and how she's said she's "looking forward" to reprising the character, I think it's all but a done deal.

Plus, Fox know how Weaver's inclusion helped to gain some hype for 'Alien Isolation'.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Had to change the thread title, as there's no official announcement yet.

Mr. Clemens

I'm so against 'dragging out the old toys' for a sequel (because they're dead!)... but on the flipside, I'm so happy for Beihn. Guy's had a bum deal for a while now.

And anyone accusing him of 'doing it for the money' needs to wake up. The man's a working actor; he'll do it for the money same as I do my job for the money. Doesn't mean he doesnt want to see a good film come out of it.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I don't really understand this attitude from some people -- this is a lazy movie done for the money! The actors are in it only for the money! Etc. -- it's a piss poor argument, as every film ever since the beginning of the film industry is designed to make money as one of its production rules (otherwise it wouldn't get made); and actors are paid artists. Of course they do it for the money. That's their bloody job.

Vrastal

AS oppose to this as i am, new alien 3 basically, I think i would love to see Hicks with Wilks(hicks earthwar trilogy)  attitude

Son Of Kane

Quote from: Omegazilla on Mar 01, 2015, 04:44:39 PM
I don't really understand this attitude from some people -- this is a lazy movie done for the money! The actors are in it only for the money! Etc. -- it's a piss poor argument, as every film ever since the beginning of the film industry is designed to make money as one of its production rules (otherwise it wouldn't get made); and actors are paid artists. Of course they do it for the money. That's their bloody job.

This

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed