I realized the 100% achievement

Started by Xenorgue, Feb 17, 2017, 04:32:42 PM

Author
I realized the 100% achievement (Read 3,379 times)

Xenorgue

Xenorgue

Hello
I want to share my great pride on this game that I love very much. It's been a while since I had realized all the successes on this game but I wanted to know if you also have platinated AVP2010?

I also made 100% success on alien isolation on ps4

Corporal Hicks

2010 is the only game I 100%ed too. Was on the 360. I kept meaning to do the others but I just can't find the time these days.

Russ840

Russ840

I have 100% on Isolation.

I'm about 95 percent on AVP.

Only needed the trophy for completing the marine campaign on nightmare, Only had 2levels left, and the 6 pack trophy. It glitched when I did meet the requirements which realy annoyed me.

Randomizer

Randomizer

Good job, fellow achievement hunter !  ;)

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Russ840 on Feb 21, 2017, 03:11:25 PM
Only needed the trophy for completing the marine campaign on nightmare, Only had 2levels left, and the 6 pack trophy. It glitched when I did meet the requirements which realy annoyed me.

That 6 pack achievement...biggest ballache. It wouldn't have been so bad had the matchmaking not been so annoying.  :laugh:

Xenorgue

Xenorgue

The hardest achievement to have were those involving multiplayer :

-Kill 10 enemies while staying alive. (I had succeeded with the alien)
- And get 18060 xp.

I have never cheated to get these successes. I only chained the game.

I prefer AVP for his campaign that I had to finish at least 30 times (All races). Although it is not worth the AVP 2 campaign that remains my favorite game any category !!!

Whos_Nick

Whos_Nick

I've got the 100% achievement on the 360 version but not Steam.

The Cruentus

Still need to get the six pack one but its not going to be simple with the multiplayer basically being dead.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: The Cruentus on Jul 10, 2017, 02:58:15 PM
Still need to get the six pack one but its not going to be simple with the multiplayer basically being dead.

It's pretty easy on the PC. Was rock solid on the 360 though.

The Cruentus

Yeah, I unfortunately have the game only on the 360  :laugh:

Wweyland

Wweyland

I currently have 36/50 of the achivements in Steam. Yet to complete the campaign on Nightmare. It's probably quite impossible to get the ranked MP achievements now.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed