CHEATS OUT FOR AVP 2010 (PC)

Started by -Sharky-, Apr 06, 2010, 10:48:33 AM

Author
CHEATS OUT FOR AVP 2010 (PC) (Read 38,057 times)

Grey_Yautja

Grey_Yautja

Just played in a mixed species match, and I kept being killed by this Predator guy, EVIL MATT[RUSS] (that's how I think he's called), just kept melee killing everybody. He kept sliding towards me, and sometimes I kept losing health and the guy wasn't even close to me. I also noticed some others, but I didn't get the chance to see their names. But I could be wrong, could've been just lag.
Do any of you guys know him?

Brother

Brother

If any of these appear when you're playing in an "SG-2" Server send me a PM and I'll deal with it asap.

AcidGlow

AcidGlow

I'm glad I moved to console gaming where there are less people wanting to hack this game..  ::)

Brother

Brother

::)

Adey

Adey

Quote from: Grey_Yautja on May 20, 2010, 06:10:24 AM
Just played in a mixed species match, and I kept being killed by this Predator guy, EVIL MATT[RUSS] (that's how I think he's called), just kept melee killing everybody. He kept sliding towards me, and sometimes I kept losing health and the guy wasn't even close to me. I also noticed some others, but I didn't get the chance to see their names. But I could be wrong, could've been just lag.
Do any of you guys know him?
If you or someone else managed to kill this guy then it was most likely lag or he could just be really good, which species was he? cos if he was pred most people who aren't noobs usually use wrist blades only to make it a little more balanced, cos most people complain when a pred always uses his ranged weapons, personally i don't think there is anything wrong in using ranged weapons all the time cos thats what they are there for but i don't think they should be used in melee unless outnumbered.

-Sharky-

-Sharky-

Quote from: Insomniac on May 18, 2010, 08:25:56 AM
Quote from: -Sharky- on May 17, 2010, 09:09:09 PM
Caught another bastard today, apparently he's using some kind of cheat that makes him invincible or something cuz this guy wouldn't die no matter what we threw at him!

Name: Mr.T Map: Jungle - Kill streak: 24 total kills: 24 4v4 match,- two grenades and one smartgun all together didn't take this sucker out no matter what.

ADDED TO LIST Mr.T

Ded server or player hosted, and if so, was he the host?

All the cheaters I've listed so far are playing ranked matches (QM).

heady89

heady89

Quote from: AcidGlow on Apr 06, 2010, 12:20:44 PM
Hackers in a PC game?... you don't say..  ::)

That's 1 reason I left PC gaming for consoles.  :)

This game is a console game even on the PC, no wonder why it has so much problems.
But yes Cheats exists everywhere, as long as you know where and how to play its no problem
to avoid them in any game.

Competitive communities, lans, mods and events make a pretty damn good job cleaning up the mess,
however AVP3 will never be a competitive game thanks to the console-generation and it's influence.

*caugh* Real Dedicated servers *caugh*
*caugh* Real mod tools *caugh*
*caugh* Real anti-cheat *caugh*
*caugh* Real Interface *caugh*

Yes call me a whiner, doesn't change the fact that AVP was one of the biggest letdowns this year, but what can one expect from the year 2010... rewind time plix..

Weyland-Yutani

Weyland-Yutani

Quote from: heady89 on May 30, 2010, 07:45:35 PM
Competitive communities, lans, mods and events make a pretty damn good job cleaning up the mess,
however AVP3 will never be a competitive game thanks to the console-generation and it's influence.

*caugh* Real Dedicated servers *caugh*
*caugh* Real mod tools *caugh*
*caugh* Real anti-cheat *caugh*
*caugh* Real Interface *caugh*

Dedicated servers and interface are real last time I checked, maybe I did imagine it...? I guess it was all in my imagination. Mod tools have been not released, hence no way they are real because there aren't any... blame it on whoever you want, most of PC exclusives don't even feature them anymore. Also the game uses Valve Anti-Cheat System (VAC) which is PRETTY real, but yeah keep blaming the consoles  ::).

Undel

Undel

Watch for PC vs. console debates. This isn't the thread for it, any further comments will be removed.

belikel

belikel

New entry to the list:

/_\DarkLordHunter_\ - used a teleport hack and e-grabbed with it like there's no tomorrow. Other players called for a report, and here I am ^^ He's russian of course...

Guess you'll never run short of those guys  ::)

Grey_Yautja

Grey_Yautja

Russians never learn....Anyways, thanks for the warning.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed