CHEATS OUT FOR AVP 2010 (PC)

Started by -Sharky-, Apr 06, 2010, 10:48:33 AM

Author
CHEATS OUT FOR AVP 2010 (PC) (Read 38,059 times)

Uuyrio

Uuyrio

Quote from: [Alpha]Frost on Apr 07, 2010, 09:52:08 PM
Quote from: Brother on Apr 07, 2010, 07:45:40 PM
Quote from: Uuyrio on Apr 07, 2010, 06:42:51 PM
Yep, just had my first real encounter with a room FULL of hackers. Quite literally the aliens were moving lightning fast more so then usual, and their tails were definitely faster when they were along the walls (wall tail). It was rapid like. And quite literally a marine or two, if they entered a room they would decimate anyone in a matter of seconds. One of them being as mentioned from the [GER] Clan, can't remember currently but I know it wasn't Rainbow. Another guy named Hard was there tearing up the place. A few members from XL were there. Couldn't tell if they were hacking or not, I did join a game with them before and had no problems, but their kill count was rocketing up and up so quickly and one of them was a marine decimating everything in quite literally seconds. If they saw anyone, they were instantly DEAD.

Not sure if it's a clan tag but some people wear [GER] as a tag for the country they come from. [BRA], [ITA] and stuff.

Yeah, that's why I thought it was a trap, because Germans can't play the game online. Of course the player could've simply been wearing a clan tag, but I like to go for the stupid options first.

Was that a remark towards me, Frost?

Sifer2

Sifer2

Quote from: Le Celticant on Apr 07, 2010, 03:39:35 PM
Cheaters... they know how to destroy a game.  :-\

lol I think Rebellion beat them to it though. Seriously I am surprised anyone went through the effort of making hacks for a nearly dead game.

Anyway all I know is find the hacks yourself email them to Rebellion maybe Valve an hope VAC is updated to ban people using them.

C91_SJ

C91_SJ

Yeah, that's why I thought it was a trap, because Germans can't play the game online.

why can't we play the game online? ??? just curious ...

but yeah cheating sucks. I've never cheated online and I won't do in future ...

Fujimaster

Fujimaster

umm isn't it banned in Germany?

Hawkins

Hawkins

why would it be banned cause that's weird if it is cause it isn't even offense like mw2 was to Russia and they blocked out one mission and complained about the whole Russians invading the U.S.

safetyman

safetyman

Cheating and exploiting is all about seeing how much a developer cares about a game. If cheaters run rampant, it means nobody gives a shit.

Just throwing that out there.

[Alpha]Frost

[Alpha]Frost

Quote from: Uuyrio on Apr 07, 2010, 10:09:30 PM
Quote from: Brother on Apr 07, 2010, 07:45:40 PM
Quote from: Uuyrio on Apr 07, 2010, 06:42:51 PM
Yep, just had my first real encounter with a room FULL of hackers. Quite literally the aliens were moving lightning fast more so then usual, and their tails were definitely faster when they were along the walls (wall tail). It was rapid like. And quite literally a marine or two, if they entered a room they would decimate anyone in a matter of seconds. One of them being as mentioned from the [GER] Clan, can't remember currently but I know it wasn't Rainbow. Another guy named Hard was there tearing up the place. A few members from XL were there. Couldn't tell if they were hacking or not, I did join a game with them before and had no problems, but their kill count was rocketing up and up so quickly and one of them was a marine decimating everything in quite literally seconds. If they saw anyone, they were instantly DEAD.

Not sure if it's a clan tag but some people wear [GER] as a tag for the country they come from. [BRA], [ITA] and stuff.

Yeah, that's why I thought it was a trap, because Germans can't play the game online. Of course the player could've simply been wearing a clan tag, but I like to go for the stupid options first.

Was that a remark towards me, Frost?

No, it was self-depreciating humour. :P

Effectz

Effectz

Quote from: AcidGlow on Apr 06, 2010, 12:20:44 PM
Hackers in a PC game?... you don't say..  ::)

That's 1 reason I left PC gaming for consoles.  :)

Well there cheating on consoles aswell,at least on PC something can be done about it/kick banned etc.but i do understand that avp doesnt have moderators and what not.and ive seen more hackers then ever recently on console games like Bad company 2 and MW2 more so than i have on PC

o_O_SAUSAGE_O_o

Quote from: Effectz on Apr 08, 2010, 10:53:29 PM
Quote from: AcidGlow on Apr 06, 2010, 12:20:44 PM
Hackers in a PC game?... you don't say..  ::)

That's 1 reason I left PC gaming for consoles.  :)

Well there cheating on consoles aswell,at least on PC something can be done about it/kick banned etc.but i do understand that avp doesnt have moderators and what not.and ive seen more hackers then ever recently on console games like Bad company 2 and MW2 more so than i have on PC

Would love to see a video of more hacks in games from consoles that PC itself.

C91_SJ

C91_SJ

Quote from: Fujimaster on Apr 08, 2010, 07:37:52 AM
umm isn't it banned in Germany?

so...?  ??? ;D

You can still buy the game at UK stores or Austrian stores here ;) heck, I got my copy of the game at a local Gamestop here. Some shops selled the game here before it got banned (which normaly takes 1 or 2 month). Most stores just don't sell it because it was actually never released in germany but this won't stop players of getting it! ;D

Edit: had some weird situations yesterday on PS3. I had like 3 matches with the same guys in the enemy team. They always took Pred's and I was a Pred too. I fully charged my caster, the guy stood still so did I when I shot. It missed. Everytime. It didn't matter if he was moving or not, even in close combat when I my caster was fully charged it missed him.

Sucked like hell, donno if it was lag though,

-Sharky-

-Sharky-

So guys, some of us have seen hacks in this game already. The way I see it the only solution to this problem is Dedicated servers with all kinda options, kick/ban on IP address, kickban on nick (like in BF series) that way we could make sure we would always have decent games right?

REBELLION IF YOU READ THIS: GIVE US FULL DEDICATED SERVERS NOW! YOUR GAME IS DEAD ANYWAY SO WHY DON'T YOU AT LEAST TRY TO MAKE THIS GAME WORTH IT FOR THOSE HARDCORE FANS WHO ARE STILL LEFT PLAYING IT ?

S.Y.L

S.Y.L

Quote from: safetyman on Apr 08, 2010, 08:19:50 AM
Cheating and exploiting is all about seeing how much a developer cares about a game. If cheaters run rampant, it means nobody gives a shit.

Just throwing that out there.

rubbish.

the reason the game wasn`t going to be toned down for the Australian market was because it wasn`t our problem if their government can`t treat their adults like adults. The same applies here. We can`t continually give this game our exclusive attention because (like it or not) some people are just dicks.

it`d be like a car manufacturer sending someone out to cover your car in sponge 6 months after you bought it, just incase someone looking to scam their insurance deliberately crashes into you.

Insomniac

Insomniac

Quote from: -Sharky- on Apr 09, 2010, 10:21:09 AM
So guys, some of us have seen hacks in this game already. The way I see it the only solution to this problem is Dedicated servers with all kinda options, kick/ban on IP address, kickban on nick (like in BF series) that way we could make sure we would always have decent games right?

Dedicated server already have kick/ban options.

Brother

Brother

And the SID banning is far more effective than IP.

Hawkins

Hawkins

yea an ip ban isn't big deal, on my dsl connection all I have to do is reset the modem.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed