Favorite race in AvP?

Started by -Sharky-, Feb 23, 2010, 08:36:15 PM

What is your favorite race in AvP?

Predator
Alien
Marine
Author
Favorite race in AvP? (Read 5,572 times)

-Sharky-

-Sharky-

Please feel free to tell why you favor the one race above the two others :)

My favorite would probably be Alien, simply because when I play as one, I actually feel like one! Rebellion nailed this on the spot ;)

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

ALIEN has been my favorite to play as so far.

Brother

Brother

Alien + wall walking controls from AvP2 Game = win.

Magneto

Magneto

I also have to go with Alien due to the wall-crawling and the big stealth part of their gameplay. I love scaring the heck out of the marines by running past them and disappearing around the corner. They never know which way to look, and the best part is: the novelty of it doesn't wear off!

X-SOLDIER

X-SOLDIER

I never get tired of playing as the Alien, and killing the combat Cyborgs. Still my favorite thing about the game. Such rewarding Stealth Kills.

X 8)

Srax Zolak

Srax Zolak

- No Weapon pickup.
- Fast
- Stealthy
- Up close and personal.

Viem

Viem

Predator.

Dowly

Dowly

Alien. They've made it feel perfect from the slight bobbing of the head to seeing your tail swing by when making a fast turn. Awesome. :D

Aliens_Diner86

Aliens_Diner86

once I got the hang of it the alien was the most fun  :D

Archibald

Archibald

Marine gets my vote. Can't get enough from motion trackers beebing and the lovely song pulserifle sings when you empty a clip added the screams of xenos when they are shred to bits (guess alien fans feel vice versa about killing marines though  :) )

Glowing_Amraam

Glowing_Amraam

My #1 favorite would be the Alien. Second is predator.

But as for the alien, i like how it requires, in some ways, the most "skill" to be really GOOD at. I have yet to encounter an alien that really goes on a killing rampage when im on the same server. Not bragging (well maybe little :P), but i've favorited the alien since AvP 1, and has always been my species to play as online.

And i really notice, that when playing on serves with other skilled players, i really like how they actually start to "respect" the skilled alien players, by not making stupid mistakes as going into tight corridors since they KNOW i will pretty much get them in there. I just like to be the "thing" that everyone else on the server goes: "ah crap there he is!!" Etc... ;)

thrown_hammer

thrown_hammer

I voted Alien, but it edges out the Marine for me just slightly. I like the raw speed of the Alien and just tearing stuff apart with my bare hands. I like being the Marine because I like people THINKING i am an underdog without BEING an underdog.

Don't like the Pred at all. Nothing worse than waiting 15 minutes to get into a match on the PS3, and realizing i just got stuck on the Pred team because i am not allowed to choose. Then watching all the Preds chucking discs like a drunken Frisbee golf tournament.

No Tail

No Tail

I'd have to say alien, with predator as a VERY close second... As weird as it sounds I actually hissed when I played as an alien... lol  :D

-Sharky-

-Sharky-

Quote from: No Tail on Feb 23, 2010, 10:32:28 PM
I'd have to say alien, with predator as a VERY close second... As weird as it sounds I actually hissed when I played as an alien... lol  :D

Thank God I'm not the only one ;D

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Predator. More badass than EVER before! (even better if we had netgun and speargun... :()

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed