Question about Steam vs Store version of the game.

Started by MrDean, Feb 05, 2010, 10:28:12 AM

Author
Question about Steam vs Store version of the game. (Read 584 times)

MrDean

I noticed there were some cool features for the steam version of alien vs predator, like inviting people from your friendlist and earning trophies.
However I was wondering if those are also available if you buy the game in the store and somehow link the game to your steam account. I wasn't able to find any info about this but perhaps some of you might know? Maybe it's a weird question but I remember it was possible with my half life 2 game.

GrimyGhost

Quote from: MrDean on Feb 05, 2010, 10:28:12 AM
I noticed there were some cool features for the steam version of alien vs predator, like inviting people from your friendlist and earning trophies.
However I was wondering if those are also available if you buy the game in the store and somehow link the game to your steam account. I wasn't able to find any info about this but perhaps some of you might know? Maybe it's a weird question but I remember it was possible with my half life 2 game.

The store version still uses steam, same as anyother store game that uses steam (Half-life 2 for example)

Brother

You can't play the game without a Steam account, it's all there.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed