Just 'Aliens Vs Predator', no '3'

Started by War Wager, Apr 26, 2009, 09:21:09 PM

Author
Just 'Aliens Vs Predator', no '3' (Read 9,259 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I dunno, AlienS vs. Predator has a really nice ring to it...singular Alien just doesn't do it for me, for some reason.

Meta Grid

I agree Aliens vs. Predator is much better for the title.

bos45redsox

Either Alien vs Predator or Aliens vs Predator is good for me.  I'd prefer AlienS vs Predator though.  I would hate to see AvP, even though I liked the first movie (2nd was not all that appealing to me). 

Aliens vs Predators on the other hand, just sounds wrong for some reason.

Chris!(($$))!

Yah Aliens vs. Predators doesn't sound as nice as Aliens vs. Predator but I still want it to be Aliens vs. Predators.

Awgustas

Awgustas

The current name is fine for me...

Blitzx

Blitzx

I can't believe we've all been reduced to this, quibbling over the title and whether or not Alien should have an 's' at the end of it. Whether it's AVP, Aliens vs Predator, Alien vs Predator, Aliens vs Predators, Alien vs Predators (:P), the first thing that people in general will think of is the movies.
And everyone else (you), will already know anyway so I don't really see what difference it'll make. Just gimme the damn game already. ;D

Übermensch

Well I don't see the need to put a '3' in the title, since by the time it's released it would have been 9 YEARS since the last game.  Many young gamers probably wouldn't even have known about the previous games.

Deathbearer

Good then maybe they'll avoid it and wont destroy the online experience with screeching and saying they'll rape your mother :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed