SEGA Announces New Aliens vs. Predator Game

Started by funcroc, Feb 11, 2009, 04:14:52 PM

Author
SEGA Announces New Aliens vs. Predator Game (Read 12,347 times)

Xenomrph

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 12, 2009, 05:56:11 PM
TBH I'm more excited about Rebellion doing it. AvP1 was far more atmospheric than AvP2 and still makes me play cautiously to this day.
I love AvP1, the gameplay is a lot more fun for me than AvP2 (which is still kickass, mind you). I wouldn't say I play "cautiously", but it can still make me jump sometimes.

ALIEN 101

ALIEN 101

#31
I haven't really been on avp1 that much but i love the other games  :D

DoomRulz

Quote from: Xenomrph on Feb 12, 2009, 09:01:31 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 12, 2009, 05:56:11 PM
TBH I'm more excited about Rebellion doing it. AvP1 was far more atmospheric than AvP2 and still makes me play cautiously to this day.
I love AvP1, the gameplay is a lot more fun for me than AvP2 (which is still kickass, mind you). I wouldn't say I play "cautiously", but it can still make me jump sometimes.

Ya...you make pretty good movies with it too ;)

Xenomrph

I'm actually looking at starting Let's Play AvP2 videos in the next day or so. I want to record my first one TONIGHT. :D

DoomRulz

Do it up homie.

cloverfan98

Quote from: Xenomrph on Feb 13, 2009, 12:14:21 AM
I'm actually looking at starting Let's Play AvP2 videos in the next day or so. I want to record my first one TONIGHT. :D

Wait did you do those Lets Play War of the Monsters on Youtube?

Xenomrph

Oh no, I've only done some "Let's Play AvP games" videos on Viddler.com. I've done all of AvP Gold's main campaign and some of the bonus levels, and I'm going to start on AvP2.

"Let's Play" is sort of a big thing on other forums -- lots of people do lots of different games; it's not all done by the same person.

cloverfan98

Oh my bad then. Anyway it sounds cool!

Hellspawn28

I have been waiting for a new AVP game for ages now. This makes me happy now  :)!

cloverfan98

But how do we know this new AVP will actually come out? Maybe it will be caned like the other two Aliens games.

Purebreedalien

I wonder what the storyline will be like? I'm hoping it will be something original, but true to the movies. Not a complete disaster like the previous two AvP film storylines. Sure, AvP had a pretty decent story to it but it wasn't played out correctly. I hope they do it right...

DoomRulz

I imagine it'd be like the previous games. Marines are working on terraforming colonies, Aliens emerge as a result, and Predators want a piece of the action.

Purebreedalien

I hope not. I want something original but, as I stated above, true to the movies.

Cal427eb

Quote from: cloverfan98 on Feb 13, 2009, 04:25:49 AM
But how do we know this new AVP will actually come out? Maybe it will be caned like the other two Aliens games.
They are not canned yet.

Cellien

Heh, funny that you did say "yet"....

Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube RSS Feed