Rumoured Strause input

Started by Übermensch, May 20, 2009, 08:00:15 AM

Author
Rumoured Strause input (Read 1,275 times)

Übermensch

Übermensch

Ok, forgive my ignorance but I don't know actually whether this is a "rumour" or not.

But in the magazine shots you see a predator holding up a marine and alien with one arm each.  Homage to AVPR?   ;)

In any case, what input would they have had?

Mustafuk

Mustafuk

They are, but I think a predator can hold up a a weak being like a human and a LOOOOL avp alien with one arm each.

I know they are, but don,t know exactly the place where I read It.

Perhaps someone can lead you to that article.

locusta

locusta

As they where still around in the forums to promote their movie (they mysteriously  erased all their threads and profiles from all AVP forums and even IMDB.....) one of them stated to had a interview with some Game developer (not named) to give input for a upcoming game (not named either).......Hell, now we know what we get...

(have to dig on my hd if I still find a few forum entries of that days which I backuped...)

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Colin was on here. He said he had just gone to a meeting, that day, with the makers of a new 'Aliens Versus Predator' game. That was a long while ago and it can be safely assumed that they must have at least been in pre-production, back then.

affinity

affinity

I think the answer would be that particular alien has been on a diet for two months.   :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed