OXM Interview on Xbox Live!

Started by Anonymous684, May 10, 2009, 09:49:10 AM

Author
OXM Interview on Xbox Live! (Read 10,243 times)

GrimyGhost

GrimyGhost

thats if it doesnt get cut from the game, you know the world now days, they can have movies like saw but ban manhunt2, so silly.

affinity

affinity

that isnt any more gory than RE5.  it will not get cut.    it'll get an M rating and that's that.

kvon17

kvon17

I dunno man... Eyes rolling around and gasping for a last breath is pretty hardcore gore... That kind of realism maybe SHOULD get cut...

Everything else, okay. Except for the whole spine ripping out too thing. Your spine isn't really all that attached to your skull.

I personally would prefer if the head was not facing me after it was removed from the body...

Mustafuk

Mustafuk

QuoteI dunno man... Eyes rolling around and gasping for a last breath is pretty hardcore gore... That kind of realism maybe SHOULD get cut...
I,d rather like It to be in there for laughing purposes.

Don,t tell me this is not going to be the most laughable human player raping ever.

RumorControl

RumorControl

I don't know, I think the head-ripping animation- as they describe it- might be too much, even for most adults.  The last thing we want this to turn into is AvP Requiem, with cheap gore that has no purpose other than to disgust people.  The two real Predator films don't have that kind of extreme gore in them.  I don't think there's a need to get more violent than the two previous AvP games.

affinity

affinity

aw cmon head/spine ripping isn't too extreme.  Sub-Zero does it all the time.

kvon17

kvon17

True... but you don't watch a humans face in as it's brain slowly starts to shut off in Mortal Kombat. And pulling on the head ripping the spine out also is just physiologically impossible. The spine isn't even really connected to your head. Your head kind of rests on it, with the spine going slightly into the skull. It's far more connected to the ribs, than to your skull, thus anchoring it in your body.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Spin ripping is ok for me. Blood exploding in your face is a no no. I do not like that. I do not want Gears of War 2 style gore or AvP2 style gore. I do not want blood EVERYWHERE I do not want exploding bodies with a pool of blood exploding with them. Its just sickening. I want an equivalent of gore that we see in the original four films: ALIEN, ALIENS, PREDATOR and PREDATOR 2. Which means we can have bodies split apart, limbs cut off, spines ripped out and head punctured by Xeno jaws. But no Final Destination exploding body bags with ketchup stuff.

kvon17

kvon17

For me, the spine thing is less about the gore, and more about It's not physically possible to rip someone's spin out by their head. You'll just pull the head off of the spine.

affinity

affinity

ah whatever as long as it doesn't cause lag or glitchy slowdown.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed