Translation of the German article featured in Play³ Magazine....

Started by perfect organism, May 13, 2009, 11:31:35 PM

Author
Translation of the German article featured in Play³ Magazine.... (Read 11,985 times)

kvon17

^^   There is no difference when it comes to a video game.

Trust the devs to balance it.

The PredBen

Well both are strong aliens. Aliens are not pure muscle. They are alien beings , they might not need muscles just like some creatures on earth don't. Maybe they rely on a form of building up pressure which leads to a high velocity , say , pounce. As for Predators , they are strong creatures. They are physically huge and capable of doing huge powerful moves. A Predator can jump huge spans in Predator 2 , they also can swing aliens by the tail easily. aliens are strong too , perhaps slightly stronger. But they are in no way the by far , stronger species. A predator bare handed would lose to an alien. Still though with a combistick at close range I'd give the edge to the predator - slightly.

Mustafuk

the alien is skeleton-like. the stupid ADI aliens are stupid, neither skeletal nor fleshy, they are just stupid aliens with stupid 1km tails with  stupid gigantic tailblades made for the children.

that,s the definition of the avp alien.

affinity

well in avp1 their claws and jaws were lethal too.

Chris!(($$))!

... I believe the whole point is we want the Xenos to look like Scouts from ALIEN and Warriors from ALIENS. I will not mind Runners like in ALIEN 3 but they should be a MUCH more similar color to the Warriors and Scouts. I have yet to see a very good movie design of the PredXeno. Though  in the articles we did see a design for the PredXeno that I think look very good.

Mustafuk

Quotewell in avp1 their claws and jaws were lethal too.
yeah they were, but exactly the thing I,m referring to, you know..., I,m talking about the alien, not just Its weapons.

QuoteI will not mind Runners like in ALIEN 3
yeah hope so :)

QuoteThough  in the articles we did see a design for the PredXeno that I think look very good.
yeah same feeling here Chris, but that tailblade..., heheh lol, It doesn,t matter. if the predlien is going to be like that I,ll be fine.

Chris!(($$))!

Well unfortunately because this is AvP I am not going to bother with the tail blade because I doubt we will have a ALIEN/ALIENS style one.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed