Skirmish?

Started by Corporal Hicks, Mar 20, 2009, 06:20:16 PM

Author
Skirmish? (Read 6,728 times)

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Apr 19, 2009, 05:41:06 AM
I would find it amusing if you could be an Alien who had to face waves of civilians screaming in panic for their lives. :)

Nah, too easy. ;) but I love Lone warrior's idea! But Predator skirmish seamed too boring. You already have your weapons and full ammo, and you can heal yourself anytime. If you have enough energy. ;) If they made that the Predator started with only the wristblades, and you had to find your weapons, or they were granted to you for a certain amount of kills, than THAT would be a great skirmish mode!

Lone Warrior

Lone Warrior

Quote from: deadmeat on Apr 19, 2009, 05:43:53 PM
I would find it amusing if you could be an Alien who had to face waves of civilians screaming in panic for their lives. :)

Nah, too easy. ;) but I love Lone warrior's idea! But Predator skirmish seamed too boring. You already have your weapons and full ammo, and you can heal yourself anytime. If you have enough energy. ;) If they made that the Predator started with only the wristblades, and you had to find your weapons, or they were granted to you for a certain amount of kills, than THAT would be a great skirmish mode!

The bolded part of the quote is bolded because of how good an idea it is  ;D

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

Quote from: Lone Warrior on Apr 19, 2009, 08:00:19 PM

Thanks, just came up to my mind! ;)

Lone Warrior

Lone Warrior

Quote from: deadmeat on Apr 20, 2009, 07:11:00 PM

No problem. Ideas like this is why game companies should listen to their fans.

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

Quote from: Lone Warrior on Apr 20, 2009, 09:19:13 PM
Quote from: deadmeat on Apr 20, 2009, 07:11:00 PM

No problem. Ideas like this is why game companies should listen to their fans.

Exactly! Or else they'll make another AvPE type game! :P

That would suck...

Soulsnake

Soulsnake

Skirmish mode with hordes of Marines , playing as a predator or alien.

Mustafuk

Mustafuk

Quote from: Soulsnake on Apr 29, 2009, 11:06:00 AM
Skirmish mode with hordes of Marines , playing as a predator or alien.
Yes, that should be done too. Skirmish mode not only for the humans.

Also, setting the enemy types I want to fight in skirmish would be nice, for example: I,m going to play a skirmish game and I,ll play predator, and will set only humans as enemies, but I can put aliens in there too if I want to. Same goes to the alien if I decide to play It in skirmish.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Skirmish modes can be done for all species but for Xenomorphs players in Skirmish they should be very sneaky, fast and quiet.

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

Quote from: Chris!(($$))! on Apr 29, 2009, 01:45:37 PM
Skirmish modes can be done for all species but for Xenomorphs players in Skirmish they should be very sneaky, fast and quiet.

Or just run and act like a living blender. ;)

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: deadmeat on Apr 29, 2009, 04:29:31 PM
Or just run and act like a living blender. ;)
HEY :p I didn't have time to read everything and I wanted to make my contribution :D

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

Quote from: Chris!(($$))! on Apr 30, 2009, 05:41:53 PM
HEY :p I didn't have time to read everything and I wanted to make my contribution :D

IT WAS A JOKE FOR PETE'S SAKE!!! :D

RumorControl

RumorControl

Skirmish is only going to work if Rebellion has infinitely respawning enemies in this one again. 

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

Quote from: RumorControl on Apr 30, 2009, 06:17:41 PM
Skirmish is only going to work if Rebellion has infinitely respawning enemies in this one again. 

Infinite? So THAT'S why I played so long and didn't kill all of them! ;)

pjdoodle

pjdoodle

If there is a skirmish mode it better not be timed.

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

Quote from: pjdoodle on Apr 30, 2009, 06:53:04 PM
If there is a skirmish mode it better not be timed.

Even if timed, then the game should NOT end, but restart.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed