Playing as all factions

Started by Chris P, Mar 19, 2009, 05:24:28 AM

Author
Playing as all factions (Read 3,542 times)

Chris P

Chris P

I personally wouldn't buy an AVP Game if you couldn't be the AVP.  :D  SO I hope this game allows for that aswell.

Anyone else agree?

Space Voyager

Space Voyager

I agree that AvP wouldn't be a true AvP if you wouldn't be able to play as all three species. But I doubt that such a problem would stop me from buying a good game.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I seriously doubt Rebellion would even do that. The only AvP game they've released where you can't play all three was the tie-in for Requiem.

Chris P

Chris P

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 19, 2009, 08:41:42 AM
I seriously doubt Rebellion would even do that. The only AvP game they've released where you can't play all three was the tie-in for Requiem.

Tie-in?  Do you mean the PSP Requime? or another one?  Anyways, yeah I'm glad to hear that.

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

its AvP 3. its a sequile to AvP and AvP 2. why wouldn't the game allow you to play all three factions.

I won't like it though if they did like Bungie did with HALO 2, having the story switch from one faction to the other in-story. I prefer the player to choose wich deadly species to play as.

Xhan

Xhan

ridiculous topic.

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

yeah, We all know it'll be like one and two so yeah.

The Necronoir

The Necronoir

Don't be so sure. With the exorbitant production values in games these days we're seeing more and more rely on expansions to provide content which was previously expected of titles only five years ago. Think of Half Life 2, Warhammer, Dawn of War, Starcraft, Disciples III. I wouldn't be too surprised if we got a marine-only campaign in the initial release, and expansions for the other two races; disappointed maybe, but not surprised.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I hope rebellion doesn't stoop to that level of faggotry.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed