Lady Gaga, Al Pacino, Jeremy Irons, Adam Driver in Ridley Scott's House of Gucci

Started by 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯, Nov 01, 2019, 06:44:44 PM

Author
Lady Gaga, Al Pacino, Jeremy Irons, Adam Driver in Ridley Scott's House of Gucci (Read 42,467 times)

Stolen

Great choice.
I think he's going to replace Robert de Niro?

RidleyScott99

Quote from: Stolen on Dec 08, 2020, 06:50:04 AM
Great choice.
I think he's going to replace Robert de Niro?
Yes. Jeremy Irons instead of Bobby. By the way, Lady Gaga won 1 Oscar. So: Oscar Winner Lady Gaga, Oscar Winner Jared Leto, Oscar Winner Jeremy Irons and Oscar Winner Al Pacino

Ridlazz921

I always would have loved to se Bobby in a Scott film. But they way Scotts process in later years might not match how the actor likes to work. I was a bit worried tbh. But Scott knows how to adapt to actors as well. But Bobby doesnt strike me as a 7 cameras 2 takes actor, i think he likes to just use more time and test thing out maybe.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Ingwar on Dec 08, 2020, 05:13:06 AM
Jeremy Irons? Man!

Yeah, he was awesome in that. Him and Liam Neeson.

Quote from: Ridlazz921 on Dec 08, 2020, 09:58:40 AM
I always would have loved to se Bobby in a Scott film. But they way Scotts process in later years might not match how the actor likes to work. I was a bit worried tbh. But Scott knows how to adapt to actors as well. But Bobby doesnt strike me as a 7 cameras 2 takes actor, i think he likes to just use more time and test thing out maybe.

I don't think he would object to such technicalities when it comes to working with Ridley Scott though. I mean every actor on the planet wants to work with Ridley Scott, even the established top tier ones. I suspect the A-list actors on The Counselor (with it's tiny budget) all took a paycut just to work with Ridley.

Ridlazz921

Isnt there a chance we can get both Jeremy Irons and Bobby. Its greedy i know, but, LEGENDARY !!!!

Kradan

f**ke 'em, you have

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Dec 07, 2020, 11:20:50 PM
Academy Award nominated actress Lady Gaga

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

So Driver is starring as Maurizio Gucci while Jeremy Irons will play Maurizio's father, Rodolfo Gucci.

Have your read the book yet Ingwar?

Ingwar

Hah, not yet. I'v got so many books to read that I will tackle Gucci somewhere in second half of 2021. It's on my kindle waiting in the queue for its turn. Luckily it's a novel, unlike The Last Duel, which I enjoyed. According to amazon it's only 288 pages. Are you gonna read it?

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

I dunno, it's not really my cup of tea. Maybe when they start filming, who knows...

Ingwar

It's not my cup of tea either, but then again, who knows. I might give it a quick read.

RidleyScott99

Quote from: Ridlazz921 on Dec 08, 2020, 09:58:40 AM
I think Bobby had a small role in a Eastwood movie? Because Director Clint Eastwood works even faster than Director Ridley Scott

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Kradan

Quote from: Kradan on Dec 07, 2020, 11:19:37 PM
"Lady Gaga in Ridley Scott movie" still doesn't sound quite right to me

Ingwar

It still puzzles me how they're gonna shoot it during covid pandemic. Especially in Italy. Fingers crossed they're gonna manage.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed