NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,172,920 times)

Kailem

Kailem

We might get more Machiko in time. Randy responded "One at a time my friend..." when asked about the possibility of a Three World War Machiko on Twitter earlier, so I wouldn't be surprised if they wanted to lead with a more visually interesting/Predatoresque version of her first that might also appeal to people who hadn't read the comics before they went with a figure based on her original appearance.

FriendlyPiranha

FriendlyPiranha

Surprisingly enough Neca broke the recent shit trend and released a very nice set. Most figures received a better paint treatment, which is kinda sad for the ones coming out just a month ago. Toyark posted yesterday this visually pleasing photo shoot:

http://news.toyark.com/2017/06/11/neca-predator-30th-anniversary-figures-toyark-photo-shoot-255624

DaddyYautja

DaddyYautja

SDCC exclusive! opening scene Dutch.

Not screen accurate but fun to have.

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

...(speechless)....... Seriously, the repaint I´ve never expected, still looks good.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Kinda lame imo, even for an exclusive

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I think it's pretty fun and unexpected. Not something I'd buy personally but I like it.

Spirit of Fire

Spirit of Fire

The Machiko figure looks good.

Blood Warrior

Blood Warrior

I saw that NECA was offering them up for sale this week.  I passed on the Dutch figure.  It just didn't do anything for me.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I picked up the Concrete Jungle figure yesterday and I really love it through the box. It'll get opened when I've room to display it but for now, it just looks gorgeous in the display box. I honestly love how much NECA branches out with these figures.

Samhain13

Samhain13

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 09, 2017, 03:15:21 PM
I picked up the Concrete Jungle figure yesterday and I really love it through the box. It'll get opened when I've room to display it but for now, it just looks gorgeous in the display box. I honestly love how much NECA branches out with these figures.

Scarface is in my opinion truly undisputed the best predator figure NECA have done so far. I had been waiting since 2005 for this and it was worth it.

Kailem

Kailem

I got the Concrete Jungle figure for Christmas and agree that it looks excellent (I also haven't taken it out of the box yet because I just don't have any space to put it). I love the blue, and opening the flap to see the figure in the same pose as on the original comic cover on the front really highlights what a great job they did with it. A great figure and a great nostalgia hit at the same time, I love it.

Kailem

Kailem

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Quote from: Kailem on Jul 14, 2017, 08:26:18 PM
Ultimate Wolf is coming next year:

https://twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status/885951164205891584

I don't even have to see it and I'm sold. I always liked his design and missed the original (now way obsolete) ones.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Jul 14, 2017, 09:02:58 PM
Quote from: Kailem on Jul 14, 2017, 08:26:18 PM
Ultimate Wolf is coming next year:

https://twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status/885951164205891584

I don't even have to see it and I'm sold. I always liked his design and missed the original (now way obsolete) ones.
Ditto, this is a no-brainer for me.

Bilbo5000

Bilbo5000

Quote from: DaddyYautja on Jun 12, 2017, 04:56:41 PM
SDCC exclusive! opening scene Dutch.

Not screen accurate but fun to have.

Well,
My SDCC order from NECA arrived today and this guy was missing. Even got a notice of delivery from NECA .Sent them an email about,waiting to hear back from them. A little bummed 🙁   

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed