AvP: The Movie Novelization

Started by Darkness, Jun 28, 2004, 09:41:42 PM

Author
AvP: The Movie Novelization (Read 16,389 times)

Darkness

Darkness

20040629 The Alien vs Predator Movie Novelization book was released earlier today across America (and on July 1st in the UK) and YautjaWarrior has emailed with his first impressions of the book:

“The Novelization of the AvP Movie is in stores. I bought it and there is a section in the center of the book with a few pictures from the movie. The commentary with the photos hints that the “Scar” Predator is the main predator for the movie. The pictures are pretty cool, and I’ve only read the first three chapters, but the book seems promising.”

It certainly sounds interesting but by reading the book, is it going to spoil the plot for you? Probably but reading a few chapters wouldn’t hurt to get an idea of what’s going on. If anybody else happens to buy the book, here’s the links to Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk if you choose to buy it online. As usual, send me any new info you may find and also thanks to YautjaWarrior for letting me know.

Rusty Nails

Rusty Nails

I'd really want to buy that book, hope I can buy it in Sweden. .. ?  -Rusty Nails

Rusty Nails

Rusty Nails

Holy shit! I'm buying this little pocket book, ordering first thing tomorrow. Seems like it is available here after all!  *does the happy-dance*  -Rusty Nails

Variable

Variable

I will read it but after I see the movie. I want suprises from this movie. I will buy it. And for all you people that do want to give up the plot and read it, dont post the ending or the suprises. I might read the first chapter though. Rusty Nails I am dancing to.    *Saftey Dance, Saftey Dance everybody look at your pants*

thinkugotachance

thinkugotachance

yeah please dont be dicks and post all that crap...the curiosity is killin me but id rather wait...

Cheezyspam

Cheezyspam

aaaaah decisions decisions! Do I read it before or after I see the movie... I read all the Lord of the Rings books before I saw the movie and LOVED the movies, even though I knew what was happening... however I read spider-man before I saw  the movie and it ruined it for me... still a good movie, but the suprise wasn't there.... but then I guess there really isn't a comparison between the 2. Be warned though whoever reads the AVP book the ending MIGHT not be the same as the the ending to the movie, sometimes they'll change it so you still have a suprise at the end. (at least I've noticed this to be true)

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

I bought the book and Im looking at it right now, but I wont read anything till I see the movie. No spoiler for me, I want to enjoy this as much as I can ( the movie)  For those of ya who want to post things about tyhe book, please specify " spoilers" before you post it, so that way those who dont want to read the thing wont have to. But I did read the first chapter. Yes I did, was to damn tempying and this movie is gonna rock!!!!!

Variable

Variable

Dont give in and read any more Hell Alien. If I went out and bought it tonight I would read the whole thing by tomorrow morning. I wont by it because I will read it no matter how much I will hate myself. I will glance at the pictures at the store. I am tempted to buy it now. Man I hope I dont give in.    ???  

JerrodtheExpert

JerrodtheExpert

Yes, stay away from the dark side!

SaNdMaNxX

SaNdMaNxX

damn im sooooooooooo tempting to buy the book i mean theres a barnes and noble right next to my job............

SaNdMaNxX

SaNdMaNxX

:-\  

Variable

Variable

Dont do it SaNdMaNxX.  Theres a Greatings & Readings up the street less then a mile. Man I dont know what to do. Guys what do you think. Man listen to me. God I hope I dont.    :-\    you guys keep me away and I will help keep you away.

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

Im almost done the second chapter damn it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! plz someone help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :-\     :-\    Ah this will rock damn it!!!!!!!!

Variable

Variable

Hell Alien if you have a fire place burn the damn thing. If you have the book in your house you will read it. Its inevitable. I wish I was there to help u

SaNdMaNxX

SaNdMaNxX

awww shit man and i also saw the poster to it today to shit man iknow im ganna buy the damn thing shit man ......

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed