Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 923,576 times)

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jun 02, 2021, 08:40:36 AM
All the ports of the classic GTAs are supposed to be a bit crap.

Vice City even lost music in the ports - only the original PS2 version has everything.

Beats nothing.
I still have my PS2 and GTAs, and I tried that first. But it's non-hd and the graphics are just too blurry.
The soundtracks's amazing but lately, if I game, I just play cds or mp3s. Gives me a chance to listen to some old things from my collection or stuff I still have to listen to.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Alien Isolation

So, ages ago I got like 100% achievements for this game on the Xbox One, but that was a long time ago and today I felt like playing through the story again on my PC, particularly with my new speakers hooked up (PreSonus Eris E3.5). I'm not interested in achievements again but rather I just want to have a good time with the story.

I'm surprised because I'm not as desensitized as I was before and it feels kinda fresh again, by fresh I mean tense and scary. I haven't even met the alien yet and I'm already shaken by casually looking in one direction then hearing big loud scary noise come from another direction that ended up being nothing and I'm like...

I love this game.

Gentleman Death

Gentleman Death

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jun 03, 2021, 10:02:52 PM
Alien Isolation

So, ages ago I got like 100% achievements for this game on the Xbox One, but that was a long time ago and today I felt like playing through the story again on my PC, particularly with my new speakers hooked up (PreSonus Eris E3.5). I'm not interested in achievements again but rather I just want to have a good time with the story.

I'm surprised because I'm not as desensitized as I was before and it feels kinda fresh again, by fresh I mean tense and scary. I haven't even met the alien yet and I'm already shaken by casually looking in one direction then hearing big loud scary noise come from another direction that ended up being nothing and I'm like...

https://sequelsprequels.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/dt4i4t4.gif

I love this game.

I've played this game three times and with each play I've had a new experience. I would really like to see Amanda's story continue in some form.

Got Mass Effect...god I missed this. It's been nearly 15 years since I played the first one. I love this music...

Stitch

Stitch

I'm still making my way through Doom Eternal: The Ancient Gods. Game is HARD. Fun, though. I've had to turn the difficulty down.

Also finished Twin Mirror the other day. It's mediocre. Pixel hunting is not my kind of fun, and the actual detective work is limited. You're also not negatively affected for making the wrong conclusion, the main character just goes 'no, that's not it's, and you go trial and error til you get the right one. Storyline is almost Twin Peaks inspired, but is fairly basic and linear.

I'm also going through Deadly Premonition 2: A Blessing in Disguise. Janky but fun. It's only crashed on me... Lots of times.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2
Resident Evil 3 Remake
Dead by Daylight
Devil May Cry 5

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

I'm hesitant to play Subnautica Below Zero... I fear it's a 1.5 version of the first game. Anyone who could enlight me about that, I would greatly appreciate it.

Stitch

Stitch

Still in the middle of Doom and DP2, but started playing Dead Space, and 1/3 through that now. It's nice sometimes having shorter games that you can blast through whilst taking time with the longer ones.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Mass Effect

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Same.  It's weird.  I played it about five years ago last just because I felt I should play it after starting with the second and beating the third and didn't think it lived up to the hype it was granted and thought ME2 was best in series.

To start out, I'm enjoying it much more this time than I did the first time. 

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Trash Queen on Jun 13, 2021, 07:29:16 PM
Mass Effect

Does that mean you acquired an Xbox Series X?

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Kimarhi on Jun 14, 2021, 12:13:19 AMSame.  It's weird.  I played it about five years ago last just because I felt I should play it after starting with the second and beating the third and didn't think it lived up to the hype it was granted and thought ME2 was best in series.

To start out, I'm enjoying it much more this time than I did the first time. 

Tbh the first one was mostly only let down by the gameplay, which was so much more refined in the sequels. Everything else about it was great.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Reminding me why I liked videogames in the first place.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Got back to Command & Conquer Remastered, and having beat the Red Alert campaigns I'm onto the original game. I always forget just how much they dumbed the difficulty down for Red Alert, the first game is brutal by comparison.

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
Second new game, not second play through.
Thought I'd try playing with Claptrap because it might be fun. Besides the little occasionally fun remarks, it's not a good character because you never exactly know what he's gonna do for his special move.
Game itself is still quite alright. Wish there were more like this. Proper gameplay without taking everything too seriously.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Found what looks to be a decent PT emulation.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed