Signature and Avatar Requests

Started by AtR, Jan 19, 2007, 11:25:56 AM

Author
Signature and Avatar Requests (Read 713,159 times)

AtR

AtR

Since I have no knowledge/skills on how to make signatures for myself. I was wondering if anyone would/could make me one? It can be alien orientated/pred orientated or both. Doesn't really matter. I'd be happy to have one :)

wolfboy

wolfboy

Here dude, something simple.

AtR

AtR

Thankyou for your time and your sig, don't want to look cheeky. But could you do it Alien themed? Sig is good but that big dude is not in my style. =(

wolfboy

wolfboy

Well it's not hard to do if you have photoshop. Just make a new blank canvas of a size of your choosing, drag a picture into it then resize the picture, adjust the levels/curves if you want, add some text, and voila.

AtR

AtR

Yeah, but I don't have photoshop.

Dachande

Dachande

Didnt have anything else to do, and i was getting rusty at PS, so i got a tutorial up and made this:

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

You know, we could probably do with a Request a Signature thread if any of our talented photoshoppists here would be interested.

Darkness

Darkness

There was a great thread on the old forum called Signature Factory led by Predator Punk. There were some great artists in there.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Well, if these guys are interested, we should do a new one.

Dekapitator

Dekapitator

That's a good idea, altough Predator Punk currently ain't a member. (I checked out the members list, didn't see the name there.)
I think it would be fitting if someone would contact him/her, maybe he/she doesen't know the site's back up 'n' running.

Darkness

Darkness

I did email her along with a lot of other people when I relaunched. She hasn't been in the avp community for a while now.

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

Well since I suck at making them I had one made for me in the thread Darkness mentioned back in the day if anyone would be willing, I'd be much appriciative, something dark with "eidotemit" and/or "time to die" in it

Dachande

Dachande

Any images in the siggy?

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

no solid ideas really just something AvP themed, maybe like a Giger-esk backround/styling

Blue_Flamed_Demon

Blue_Flamed_Demon

Finally i found a signature thread. if anyone will be willing to make me a sig here is my request.

Can I have a signature that has a Predalien on it. Can the background have the Alien3 queen chesburster on it.  I want the text to be "The Flame That Never Dies out" or "Blue_Flamed_Demon"
Thanks you for your time. I'll figure out some way to repay you.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed