#ReleaseTheEmissaryPredatorCut Instagram Account

Started by skyrimfan14, Mar 10, 2019, 10:23:38 PM

Author
#ReleaseTheEmissaryPredatorCut Instagram Account (Read 8,686 times)

Huggs

Quote from: The Old One on Jul 07, 2019, 08:51:36 PM
I expect perhaps an interview and nothing more.

I don't expect anything at all. I imagine Shane has totally been soured by it, and will want to leave it behind for good.

Samhain13

Shane might feel about The Predator the same way Fincher feels about Alien 3.

ace3g

Hoping with all the streaming platforms now and the #ReleaseTheSndyerCut -- it can set a precedent for directors to have the ability to release their version of a film if a studio had more control than they should have had in the first place.

Not every film needs/deserves a director's cut but there are plenty of films where media reported that reshoots were done after the studio wasn't happy with the vision the director filmed.  Even though this was the director the studio hired based on their pitch.

Kailem

Well, now that those couple of dozen "Release the Synder Cut" protesters are finally out of work, maybe they could take on an even bigger challenge instead?! :laugh:

SuperiorIronman

An Emissary cut would be fine. I don't think they'd finish the FX but it would be kind of cool to see what they'd been going for.

Honestly I'm kind surprised they didn't just dump the scenes somewhere online or even just use the Emissary in something. They had the suits so outside of the cut I'm actually kind of surprised they had them commissioned and got nothing out of them. If they used them at all it'd be a cool way to shoot some sort of tie-in for Hunting Grounds.

Corporal Hicks

Fox seemed to just want to remove all reference to them. There's nothing about them in any of the behind-the-scenes stuff they put out. Nothing.

Voodoo Magic

Although the story behind the disaster would be fascinating to unravel, I can't blame Fox for wanting to sweep it all under the rug and just pretend it never happened.

Never forget....

They shot the Pred-dog in the head... 

...and it became a Predator Puppy Pet.

SuperiorIronman

They should use them in something. A short for a tie-in to Hunting Grounds or maybe redressing them for something new. Outside the cut it's just a waste they got all those people to create and portray these guys and nothing ended up coming of it aside from the two toys. I really hate to see these guys work just sit there.

JokersWarPig

I don't think it'd make the movie that much better, but I honestly wouldn't mind seeing the footage of them in costume. I remember the instagram post of them moving around out of make up but in character and loving the way the moved as Preds.

Voodoo Magic

It's amazing they didn't topple over with that giant head weight!

OpenMaw

Going by the script, the Emissary cut wouldn't be any better.

The Predator is best left buried and forgotten. No more.

Local Trouble

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on May 21, 2020, 03:42:36 PM
It's amazing they didn't topple over with that giant head weight!

Are those crabators?

Kradan

I'm not sure. Ask Voodoo

Local Trouble

Is Voodoo the foremost pundit on crabators?

Kradan

He claims to be one

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed