AvP2's Running Time

Started by Darkness, Mar 06, 2007, 04:34:30 PM

Author
AvP2's Running Time (Read 11,544 times)

SiL

SiL

A quality script can easily be written in a year if you've got a good writer.  Keyword, 'good'.

Ermac

Ermac

Shane. Salerno.

uhhhhh

uhhhhh

Thats all true

Predator Schwarzenegger

Predator Schwarzenegger

Don't really care about running time - a good action film is between 80-100 minutes an average. As long as its good, I really don't care.    :-\  

RIJOENPIAL

RIJOENPIAL

Does Shane Salerno, the co-writer of AVP, sounds like a good writer to you?  I don't think the setting for AVP2 is the right one, unless you want to annihilate Alien continuity...The cast is practically unknown (although that spurs curiosity, doesn't it?)...the directors are making their debut...and we all know that Hollywood's sequilitis fever of late leaves a great deal to be desired...So, i ask, where does your hope come from, when every aspect of this movie leaves a great deal to be desired? Anyone...    :-\  

RIJOENPIAL

RIJOENPIAL

sorry about th stuttering...and we can't edit our own posts...   ;D     ::)  

Trioxide

Trioxide

It's funny how determined and un-worried Coling and Greg are. I mean, in every post that they make (no matter where), I get the felling that they believe that they are the gods of filmmaking. They think that AvP2 will be flawless and such. These two guys have NEVER made a movie in their entire lives, just music videos. And furthermore, FOX usually has big budget for movies like Star Wars or Die Hard and so on, and yet they only give a nickel to AvP1 and AvP2.    :-\  

RIJOENPIAL

RIJOENPIAL

I explained one of the many reasons FOX prefers to do an AVP movie to an Alien or Predator movie...Our best interests is definitely NOT on their minds... We, as an audience, have become more demanding and the more demanding we become, the more money and brainstorming they need to do in order to please us... One thing's for sure: Fox's brass haven't got a clue to what AVP fans like and want in a movie like this...  Why didn't they pick up Peter Briggs' script? 'because it was too expensive', they said...well, this demonstrates Fox's motivations, doesn't it...? 'make an easy buck without spending a buck'...That is Hollywood's motto for the past decade or so: cowardice plus lack of imagination and laxism... Fox is SERIOUSLY lacking creativity and guts...and Uncle Scrooge all the way...

aliendream

aliendream

I think this time the movie will be good. Not the movie of the year but good.

Elder Predator

Elder Predator

AVP 1 was too short make AVP 2 at least 120 miutes I was very dissapointed at the run time and could watch AVP 1 twice.The Alien Quadriligy and the two Predator films were over 100 minutes make AVP 2 as long

topman

topman

dont hold your breath mate!

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

maybe 2 hours will be fine

Predboy

Predboy

I hope that the movie is at least 2 h and 30 m.

kev

kev

well 2h and 300 aliens later thats cool   ;)  

tone

tone

I just hope it's longer than AVP! Hopefully this movie has more character development and more action.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed