Started by Corporal Hicks, Apr 05, 2009, 09:40:54 PM

Author
Small AvP3 Details (Read 10,202 times)

RÆIN General

RÆIN General

Sweet info, but i still want colonel marines

PREDATOR 117

PREDATOR 117

The system that avp3 and RPG aliens and last but not least ALIENS COLONIAL MARINES will come out for the XBOX 360,Ps3,and Pc looking forward to AVP3 for the 360 yea! baby what now!   ;D     ;D     :D     :D  

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Hey if AVP3 has some sweet graphics and it's for the PC, PS3 and 360 I'll be happy. But after it comes out there better be a motha F-kin official release date for Aliens Colonial Marines and Aliens RPG. Thats all I want! And I don't think thats asking for much.

predatorfandrc90

predatorfandrc90

hay man we still get avp 3 so be happy if it comes out for the xbox 360  the graphics will be insane man will be able to see the drool comeing of the aliens jaws will see the singe on the predators plasma caster just imagine what a chest burster will look like comeing out of some dude

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

Wait a tick, werent we promised Colonial Marines and the RPG ages ago? What if AvP3 is on extended holiday and doesnt see the light of day till 2050?? f**k that just occurred to me....

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

I don't know. I'm taking a wait and see approach to this.   :-\   I'm sure the tech is going to be awesome, but I'm super pissed we've been waiting all these years for AVP3, it finally gets announced to be in the pipe, but it's being put back in the hands of Rebellion! Not Monolith or another competent developer.   >:(    I have absolutely no faith in Rebellion's ability to make a quality title. Let alone make a quality title based on an established franchise while staying as close to the source material as possible. The first AVP game was absolute shit for that very reason. Both Alien and Predator species were so horribly butchered.   >:(   I'm hoping I'll be pleasantly surprised with the game when it comes out. REALLY, REALLY surprised.   :P    Well, as long as they follow through with a PC version, we can always depend on the community to make some incredible mods. My mind spins with excitement to think what an AJL-AVP mod would be like with current tech.   :D     ;)   What they've done with AVP2 is IN-SANE.

Commander Griker

Commander Griker

THANK GOD FOR THIS NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YES!!!

JD

JD

ffs, give us new pics of Aliens Colonial Marines. The games must be more than nearly done.

Hell-Scorpion

Hell-Scorpion

Wahoo! The hunt will continue!

Frosty_02_1978

Frosty_02_1978

@ Hicks_0998 | 06 Apr 2009 04:40 You're bang on!

scout n88

scout n88

i remember the good old days of avp2... last man living... ump2... good times good times... THEN THEY GET RID OF F**KING MULTIPLAYER! F**KING  D**KS!!

JD

JD

SWEET. Bring the violence. Its significant!

PredAlien26

PredAlien26

If it's anything like AvP2 it'll be great, and for 360 no less!   ;D  

predator8566

predator8566

i think AVP3 will be great if the first 2 were.      :)  

KrazeD

KrazeD

THIS GAME IS GONNA SUCK!!! WHERE IS ALIENS:COLONIAL MARINES??? WE WANT A:CM NOT AVP3...   :'(   PREDATORS SUCK NOW YOU CAN THROW STONES!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed