Hospital Scene in AvP2 [Updated]

Started by Darkness, Mar 31, 2007, 10:34:10 PM

Author
Hospital Scene in AvP2 [Updated] (Read 25,237 times)

Xenomorphine

Rijoen, if you never took notice of the actors on these series, if you watched those shows, then how can you say they did not give convincing performances? Perhaps they just did not have much screen time. :)  Remember how 'Aliens' was nothing like 'Alien' and many could say that it was even an improvement.  Continuity is untouched by this. The Predator will probably be invisible, in any case and the Aliens are hardly the easiest things to make out in rain and shadow, are they? Anybody who talks about these things fighting are going to report 'humanoid figures', at most.  Read up on the very real events which featured the infamous Mothman creature. 'The Mothman Prophecies' film was based on those, but did an attrocious job of doing so. The real thing was a great deal more scarier and had many more bizarre things going on than waht's described in this scene - and even only a few decades later, with lots of books written about it, few people are aware of what the witnesses experienced!  What makes the rest of you feel this will be any different?

RIJOENPIAL

Well, Xenomorphine, I believe that movies should only be done if and only if the have something new and refreshing to say or show... JUST a re-hatch of genres, stories, or a m

RIJOENPIAL

Also, Xeno, you are forgetting the derelict Predator spaceship...And the Alien corpses laying around... and the Predator corpses in the spaceship who probably won't be cloaked... the Predalien remains... the facehuggers... the sewers with Alien nests... so why are you still defending it knowing full well that there will be more than enough traces to enable the future Weyland-Yutani corp. to have Alien specimens, tissues, to analyse, hence destroying to shreds Alien continuity as we know it?

Katarn

Katarn

Where is it confirmed that the spaceship from the first movie chrashes on earth...that would be weird, because the ship would be far away from earth by the time the Predalien is grown enough to take on a ship full of predator's. Who's to say the Predalien even survives long enough to kill the Preds?    ???  

RIJOENPIAL

Unless AVP2 is a direct sequel of AVP, there is no reason as to why are the Aliens here on Earth... Unless they came along the crashing spaceship with somehow xeno eggs on board...whereas this is another continuity hiccup or not I don't know...why would the Preds keep a captive queen if they had their spaceship full of eggs...? This is probably another link with the AVP comics that couls be presented in the upcoming AVP2... Who knows? But I think it will be a direct sequel from AVP, with the 'markings' (C.Strause) and all...

RIJOENPIAL

But to answer your question more directly, Katarn... If AVP2 is a direct sequel from AVP (and everything points in that direction...), then the Predalien will grow and such...Now, it's growth is a mystery...in order to crash the ship, it will have to grow very rapidly, faster than or as fast as the Aliens in AVP...because of the precedent in AVP, THe Strauses could well maintain this fast growth, also aided by the fact that it is unknown how rapidly a Predalien grows, as far as the movies are concerned, being it a first and all...

RIJOENPIAL

Also, IF (and this is a big IF) Fox maintained part of the script regarding the prologue fight in the Pred ship, somehow the fight will provoke a breach in the hull and precipitate the ship onto Earth, killing everyone in the ship, including the Predalien, but somehow having a Predator surving and sending the distress call that will attract another Predator, already stationed on Earth or in the vicinity, to conduct a manhunt of the Aliens at large... This is what transpired from the first draft, which the Strause bros, stated was abandoned, but at least this part remains the only way the ship could fall onto Earth from what transpired at the end of AVP... The rest is  unknown, though for sure, the sewers fight scene was maintained (see picture of Alien-Pred in the sewers...)...so who knows what else was maintained, if not all of it...? Notice what Fox and the Strause bros.say is not to be taking int consideration, being them aiming at selling the product and all...

RIJOENPIAL

And I still don't understand why would Fox retain Salerno as a screenwriter after his first draft was so drilled and attacked...? Do they seriously believe he can pull a rabbit from his hat like that? Why was AICN so attacked if it was just a first draft...? ...Unless it was just diversion antics and the movie will feature the sdame script only with some minor changes to enable them to say it is different from the first...? We know the sewer fight is maintained, we know the characters' names and backgrounds are maintained, so leaving the clich

kev

kev

en hospital scene kunne g

RIJOENPIAL

Huh, what...?

RIJOENPIAL

I got 'hospital scene', 'gore', 'aliens' and 'sig' (though i think this is not the sidearm...   ;D  ) but the rest, complete blur...    ???  

VaGn3R

VaGn3R

Its danish...  Lidt underligt at skrive p

RIJOENPIAL

RIJOENPIAL

A little translation, please...   :-[  

kev

kev

llooolll vagn3r you got that right sorry i just woner see how the peoble toke it SORRY   ;)  

RIJOENPIAL

Well, thanks, I was beginning to think the site had a virus or something...      ;D     ;)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed