Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 916,816 times)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Stitch on Jul 15, 2019, 05:59:56 AMNever played an Uncharted game before and it inspired me to pick up the Nathan Drake collection on PS4.

Uncharted 2 is my favourite game of all time. Absolutely unbelievable.

Darkness

Darkness

Finished playing Bioshock 1 Remastered. Like it a lot better this play through. I love anything steampunk related.

I'm now playing the free DLC for Borderlands 2 that was released in preparation for Borderlands 3.

razeak

razeak

Blazing Chrome - a really good Contra III inspired game

I'm about to fire up AvP Extinction after seeing the post on AVP wargamers Facebook group.

Huggs

Huggs

Gauntlet: Dark Legacy

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly

f**k this doll house. :laugh:

Huggs

Huggs

Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Sekiro still.

Not because of any bosses, but because one of my ps4s died with Sekiro still inside.   :-[

Stitch

Stitch

Various things including the Gears 5 Tech Test. Anyone who wants a game later send me a pm!

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Just finished up Batman: Arkham Asylum (remastered), about to start Batman: Arkham City (remastered). I'd only played the first game before, I'm intending to play through the main Rocksteady "trilogy".

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: Xenomrph on Jul 22, 2019, 03:01:18 AM
Just finished up Batman: Arkham Asylum (remastered), about to start Batman: Arkham City (remastered). I'd only played the first game before, I'm intending to play through the main Rocksteady "trilogy".
I recommend playing Origins as well. It's probably my favourite of the series, despite not being made by Rocksteady.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Stitch on Jul 22, 2019, 06:11:23 AM
I recommend playing Origins as well. It's probably my favourite of the series, despite not being made by Rocksteady.
To be honest the only reason it's not in the queue is because the bundle I bought on sale only had the Rocksteady games. It was like $15 for Asylum/City/Knight, I'd have been an idiot to pass on it.

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: Xenomrph on Jul 22, 2019, 08:23:47 AM
To be honest the only reason it's not in the queue is because the bundle I bought on sale only had the Rocksteady games. It was like $15 for Asylum/City/Knight, I'd have been an idiot to pass on it.

Fanatical have a deal on it right now:

https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/batman-arkham-origins

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Stitch on Jul 22, 2019, 10:27:24 AM

That's incredibly tempting - and I'd never heard of Fanatical before, holy shit do they have some insane deals. Is this site legit? I feel like there's some kind of scam going on somewhere and if I buy from them then my PC will get infected with semi-sentient Russian malware the likes of which mortal men have never imagined.

Saith

Saith

Quote from: Kimarhi on Jul 21, 2019, 05:08:06 AM
Sekiro still.

Not because of any bosses, but because one of my ps4s died with Sekiro still inside.   :-[

Sekiro is awesome! Kind of wasn't sure about it at first playthrough, having been a Souls veteran and Bloodborne is possibly my favourite game of recent years. But (when I find time that is) I have persevered and really come to appreciate Sekiro. FromSoftware are true masters of a craft and honesty this game is great re-imagination of Tenchu (and those games were awesome also).

Our PS4 disc drive stopped accepting discs a while back and we couldn't figure out why for some time. That is, until I opened it all up an discovered my youngest child had inserted a playing card, 20cent coin (Aussie) and part of a chicken bone! It works quite well now actually.

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: Xenomrph on Jul 22, 2019, 01:43:49 PM
Quote from: Stitch on Jul 22, 2019, 10:27:24 AM

That's incredibly tempting - and I'd never heard of Fanatical before, holy shit do they have some insane deals. Is this site legit? I feel like there's some kind of scam going on somewhere and if I buy from them then my PC will get infected with semi-sentient Russian malware the likes of which mortal men have never imagined.
Fanatical is legit. It used to be called Bundlestars and has a similar system to humble bundle. I've got a fair few games from them.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed