Youtube channels recommendation thread

Started by Immortan Jonesy, Apr 07, 2021, 04:18:42 AM

Author
Youtube channels recommendation thread (Read 10,624 times)

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

He got stoned with Bigfoot:-X

Baron Von Marlon

Gilly And Keeves
Upcoming independent sketch comedy channel.
Has disappointed so far.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxY70x2COyMICgCfEwgVcJg

Wysps

Currently watching someone thru-hike the Appalachian Trail.  There's something about her videos that's so peaceful and relaxing.

Spoiler

Here's a nice long video of someone that completed it, for anyone needing some backpacking inspiration  :P

Spoiler

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Wysps on May 16, 2021, 05:14:43 PM
Currently watching someone thru-hike the Appalachian Trail.  There's something about her videos that's so peaceful and relaxing.

Spoiler

Here's a nice long video of someone that completed it, for anyone needing some backpacking inspiration  :P

Spoiler

TY! I like these kind of channels. I follow a similar one from a Swedish lady.

Spoiler

Baron Von Marlon

Reminds of this docu series about a British guy who walked the Amazon. Only saw bits but pretty crazy.

Or those train ride docu series, that just follow a train through some area.
Often they take backroutes to through litte towns, showing places you'd otherwise rarely get to see, even on tv.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Suspiciously well made (sometimes) meme music

Immortan Jonesy

Sounds better than some anime intros I guess  ;D

BlueMarsalis79

2Mello, 2ManySnacks, 2Snacks, A State of Sugar, A24, Adam Savage's Tested, AI and Games, Alice Glass, Alien Anthology, Alien Hope For The Future, Alien Isolation, Aliens Fireteam, Alina Gingertail, Alpha Rookie, Alt Shift X, Alumx, AmyRightMeow, AnontheAnon Inc, Aphex Twin, Argodaemon, Atrocity Guide, AURORA, Batman Arkham Videos, Ben G Thomas, Better Ideas, Beyond the Screenplay, BFME Reforged, Biffy Clyro, björk, bill wurtz, Black Ice Music, Bob Ross, Body Decay, Bon Iver, BrainCraft, BrutalWeather, CalebCity, Captain Disillusion, CHVRCHES, Cider Party, CigarettesAfterSex, Cinematic Captures, CinemaTyler, Clairo, CO.AG Music, Comic Book Girl 19, ContraPoints, CorderyFX, Core Ideas, Corridor, Corridor Crew, CrashCourse, Crowbcat, D3pth0fField, Daft Punk, Daughter, David Bowie, DAϟH, DeadlyComics, Death Grips, Destiny, Death Grips, DevolverDigital, Dijit / DJT, DJTHED, Don't Hug Me .I'm Scared, Donald Glover, Drumscape Library, Dryante Zan, DWK, eksoka Music, EmpireOfTheSunSound, Errant Signal, Erutan, Esper Bionics, Every Frame a Paintings, EX-LYD, Extra Credits, Eyes On Cinema, F1nn5terLIVE, Faith No More, Faulty, Fazerdaze, Felix Colgrave, Film4, Flufflepuff, Folding Ideas, Foo Fighters, Fredrik Knudsen, Friendly Space Ninja, Full Fat Videos, G&TH Game Maker's Toolkit, Gazelle Twin, GodzillaMendoza, GOG.com, Gorillaz, GrazySmash, GreasyTales, Grimes, Grouse House, GVMERS, HALO, Harry Partridge, Hay Tea, Hello Future Me, HistorianHimself, History Buffs, HiTop Films, hochelaga, Hoolopee, hotdiggedydemon, House of Youth, Hydelic, iamnotacleverpony, iblank2apples, Ice Cream Sandwich, IDLES,illymation, Image Comics, Imogen Heap, In Praise of Shadows, Incognito Mode, Internet Historian, Invicta, It's Okay To Be Smart, Jack Saint, Jacob Geller, Jafet Meza, Jaiden Animations, Jenny Nicholson, Jesse Tribble, John Kenza, Jon Hopkins, Joseph Anderson, José, Juny, Jyc Row, kae korviday, Kaidon, KALEO, kaptainkristian, Kat Blaque, KateBushMusic, Kay And Skittles, Kaylart, Ken Ashcorp, KEXP, Kings and Generals, Kings of Leon, Kitchen Nightmares, korviday, Kurzgesagt, Kyle Hill, Kælan Mikla, L.M, Ladyknightthebrave, LadytronOfficial, Lana Del Rey, LAndy Pommel, lasagnacat, Less Teo, Lessons from the Screenplay, Like Stories of Old, Limmy, Lindsay Ellis, Lindybeige, Loacher Films, Lorn, LPX, Luvie, Maggie Mae Fish, MandaloreGaming, Marcus Warner,, massiveattack, Matt R, Mazzy Star, MeatCanyon, Melina Pendulum, MelodicPony, melodysheep, Men I Trust, Men of the West, MEOW MISC, Metallica, Mike Inel, Minty Root, MinuteEarth, Mister Ambience, Mixmag, Moby, More Teo, Mr Sunday Movies, MrBtongue, MrPoniator, MrSuicideSheep, msmrsounds, Mumble Etc, Mumford & Sons, NakeyJakey, Namii, NateIsLame, NekoSnicker, Nerd of the Rings, Nerdist, Nerdstalgic, Nerdwriter1, NeverKnowsBest, NeverLastStanding, New Frame Plus, NewRetroWave, Nightdive Studios, Nirvana, Noah Caldwell-Gervais, Noclip - Video Game Documentaries, Noodle, Now You See It, Odyssey Eurobeat, Of Herbs and Altars, OfficialTotalspark, Oliver Harper, Oliver Harper's Lets Play Retro, Overly Sarcastic Productions, OverSimplified, Paint, Panels to Pixels, pantsahat, Pat Stares At, Patricia Taxxon, Patrick (H) Willems, PBS Eons, PBS Space Time, PeachSaliva, Pearl Jam, People Make Games, Peter Gabriel, Philosophy Tube, Pikapetey Animations, Pitchfork, PLACEBO, placeboing, PlagueOfGripes, Pogo, Ponies At Dawn, PonyVisation, Pop Culture Detective, Portishead SOS, Primal Clarity, Prometheus, PSFMer, PsyChamber, psychicpebbles, Purposeless Rabbitholes, Pyrocynical, Quiet Viking, Quillo Manar SFM, Radical Reviewer, Radiohead, RaenyVisualz, RagnarRox, Raycevick, Real Engineering, Real Science, Red Hot Chili Peppers, RedLetterMedia, ReligionForBreakfast, Remerai, Renegade Cut, replacer, RobinRain, Rousseau, Russell Howard, Ryan Reynolds, Saberspark, Samantha Lux, Sarah Z, Schaffrillas Productions, SciShow, SciShow Psych, SciShow Space, Scraton Music Official, scribblejuice, SethEverman, Seventh Element, SHADOW SHOW, Shaun, shiropoint, Shoe0nHead, Sidewalks and Skeletons, Sideways, Silva Hound, Sim Gretina, Single Purpose, Siouxsie And The Banshees, SmarterEveryDay, Smashing Pumpkins, SoGreatandPowerfulArchives, Sorenova, Spikey Wikey, squizzy, SsethTzeentach, Stan Winston School, Stated Casually, Stated Clearly, Steven Richter, StormXF3, Story Mode, Strip Panel Naked, Studio Yutani, studioADI, Stunthead, Super Best Friends Play, Super Bunnyhop, Super Eyepatch Wolf, T1J, Tabbes,Taylor Davis,TCBpon,Tennings,Teo,Tessa Violet, The Act Man, The Beauty Of, The Birthday Massacre, The Cosmonaut Variety Hour, The Friendship Onion,The Full Fat Podcast, The Fwoosh, The Great War, The Humane Society of the United States, The Infinite Review,The Living Tombstone, The Long Take,The Lord of the Rings on Prime, The Menagerie, The Mind of Watercolor,The Salt Factory, The Slow Mo Guys, The Sphere Hunter, The Take, The Witcher, TheCranberriesTV, ThePianoGuys, This is Dan Bell, Thought & Word, Thought Slime, TierZoo, Time Love and Couture, Titan Comics, TJ Pones, tortie,Town of Silent Hill, Transmute Pictures, TREY the Explainer, Tridashie,Turbo Button, Tw3Lv3, UndreamedPanic,Unreal Cinema, Veritasium, videogamedunkey, Violin Melody, Viva La Dirt League, Vivziepop, Vox, Vylet Pony, WarpOut, What's So Great About That? WIRED, Wisecrack, WitchTaunter, WoodenToaster, WoodyMoto, Yaasho, Yoshi Greenwater, Yourenigma, ZAMILSKA - OFFICIAL, zanny.

Immortan Jonesy

Wow! TQ  :o Please accept my deepest thanks. I've a lot to follow on Youtube now. So yup, this will take time.  :laugh:

..also /Thread lol

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on May 20, 2021, 04:27:43 PM

..also /Thread lol

Nah, there's still plenty more. I'd do something similar if

Spoiler
I interacted with youtube the way you're supposed to instead of still seeing it as that newfangled thing I dislike using.
[close]

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: [cancerblack] on May 20, 2021, 07:38:07 PM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on May 20, 2021, 04:27:43 PM

..also /Thread lol

Spoiler
I interacted with youtube the way you're supposed to instead of still seeing it as that newfangled thing I dislike using.
[close]

How about this 👻

Spoiler
[close]

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Kradan

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed