NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,173,494 times)

Sol

Sol

Scout, Guardian and Warrior are my faves from the party. Still, I'll be grabbing them all. Can't wait to have the whole set.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Gort and Shaman 4 life

Xiggz456

Xiggz456

Found the Ultimate Scout at Target yesterday! Early Christmas gift to myself  ;D really cool figure and accessories! Also that Tristan cover art is dope af! The Yutani building in the background reminded me of the '09 comic "Predator: Prey to the Heavens". Looking forward to the next Lost Predator!

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Dec 19, 2020, 06:41:56 AM

I was scrolling down your post and thinking "Oh wow, these do look fantastic"

And then the third one gave me a good giggle

Xiggz456

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

They really do look fantastic! Don't get to see enough toy photography these days!

ridetofight

ridetofight

Soooo... It looks like everyone's scout is missing the necklace?

Gilfryd

Gilfryd

So which seem to be the favorites so far?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Granted I don't have all the figures but my favourites of what I've got are Broken Tusk and Scarface. That reminds me I need to find Alpha Hunter actually.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Really wanted Lava Planet, since I had him as a kid. Only one in that scale I actually have is their original City Hunter, which is a great sculpt but the paint leaves a bit to be desired (and I'm thinking about fixing it).

I do have the big huge 18" Elder though, and that's a thing of beauty.

Kailem

Kailem

I love the Alpha. Really glad I picked him up. A great combination of primitive Pred and nods to the original original design. Clan Leader is really cool too. And even though it's essentially just a palette swap, I love the blue Concrete Jungle cover Predator as well.

I'd like to get Ahab at some point too since the character is great and the figure looks good.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Look what came in the mail today! ;D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Very nice! How's the QC?

426Buddy

426Buddy

Mines perfect,I usually have good luck with the predators though. Aliens on the other hand... :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed