EMPIRE'S LIMITED EDITION ALIEN COVENANT VIRTUAL REALITY ISSUE!!!

Started by Pvt. Himmel, Apr 25, 2017, 02:58:32 PM

Author
EMPIRE'S LIMITED EDITION ALIEN COVENANT VIRTUAL REALITY ISSUE!!! (Read 10,553 times)

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: SuicideDoors on Apr 26, 2017, 09:10:09 AM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 26, 2017, 08:58:13 AM
No new stills or articles or anything like that?

On the brightside, that's a nice cheaper way for some folk to experience In Utero without buying a Rift. Hoping they'll have some copies left by the time I get there.

No, nothing else. The magazine is exactly the same. And there is a "Clip 2" but it's the Last Supper clip unless I'm missing something but I'm positive I'm not.

It's decent though don't get me wrong, I'm sure you wont have a problem picking one up either, my Sainsburys is pretty small but they were well stocked up :) musta had 10 copies.

I just watched In Utero again and it's so decent if you completely turn your head around so you're back to front, can see the Neomorph's spikey back and tail flailing about :)
Well the article said that clip 2 was something not seen in the film, so now we have confirmation that the scene is absent from the film.

Corporal Hicks

On one hand I'm thinking it's a shame there's nothing new but on the other hand, it's good they're not going crazy with more information. I'll probably pick it up anyway. I don't have a physical copy of this issue.

SiL

Wasn't it only ever a different cover, though?

Corporal Hicks

I missed that if it was. To be honest, I had no idea what to expect.

SuicideDoors

Quote from: SiL on Apr 26, 2017, 11:24:14 AM
Wasn't it only ever a different cover, though?

There was a subscriber cover and just regular shop shelf cover. I've went properly overboard and brought multiples of both, I just know these can be sought after in the future. Not that I'm thinking about that but it's nice to add them next to my Alien 3, Resurrection and Prometheus covers.
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 26, 2017, 11:13:40 AM
On one hand I'm thinking it's a shame there's nothing new but on the other hand, it's good they're not going crazy with more information. I'll probably pick it up anyway. I don't have a physical copy of this issue.

It's worth it just as a collector memorabilia thing!

IAMWARFACE

IAMWARFACE

I seem to be having issues with viewing the In Utero video properly using the enclosed vr headset. I scanned the Snapchat thing and it takes me to the youtube channel. But when i put my iPhone in the headset and try to view the video, it seems the video is "Over/Under" and opposed to "Side by Side". So its completely unwatchable. I can't see how this headset could possibly view over under vids. What am i doing wrong?

Is it just the standard YouTube app? I have this on my phone, yet when I click the link to play the VR element, nothing happens.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed