Social Media Posts Regarding "The Predator"..

Started by Pvt. Himmel, Jul 30, 2016, 04:50:01 PM

Author
Social Media Posts Regarding "The Predator".. (Read 421,153 times)

skull-splitter

I don't exactly get Black's obsession with oversmoothed surfaces and matt gold... his Iron man suit looked off for that very reason if you ask me.

DarthWall275

DarthWall275

One look at that dog is all I need to know that it's going to single-handedly ruin any credibility this franchise may have left.

Anybody that can take *that* seriously really isn't cut out to be on the Internet without supervision, because that thing is a a parody, literally a cartoon dog with a Predator face.

Combine that with it's role of befrending an autistic kid and you have a laughing stock on your hands.

Corporal Hicks

Just to re-iterate - it's concept art. We still don't know how it's going to actually look.

Corporal Hicks

I assume this is just a filter over a trailer grab.

skhellter

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 22, 2018, 08:49:43 AM
Just to re-iterate - it's concept art. We still don't know how it's going to actually look.

like a dog.... with a predator face.

how creative.

azamultic

Damn, so much negativity  :) .... ELDERCLANLEADER we loooost you, now you again on another side of this battle  ;D ..... DarthWall275 "Anybody that can take *that* seriously really isn't cut out to be on the Internet without supervision" I love this type of statements from the "Fans" (or whatever you call yourself)   ;)

But Cant argue that a tribal design would of helped this movie a lot.  ;)

bibouisback

bibouisback

They should ave kept the dog design from the 2010 movie. This one was pretty cool.

ELDERCLANLEADER

I'm not being negative I'm being honest about where this franchise is going, and my main gripe is basic costume designs. My hope now is that it's a solid cast and they help make the movie good. But the creature department of this film doesn't capture my imagination. And yes the key word here is tribal. None of that is here. The mask is boring. The armour is dull and plain. The gold doesn't work. The action how ever does look cool. Im glad they have upped on that.

I'm still not keen on the whole upgrade concept either. And I never liked the dogs in predators let alone The Predator.

It makes me wonder where are the lost tribe in all of this? Considering they were here in the 90s.

ThePredatorUK

Quote from: ELDERCLANLEADER on Aug 22, 2018, 01:53:22 PM
I'm not being negative I'm being honest about where this franchise is going, and my main gripe is basic costume designs. My hope now is that it's a solid cast and they help make the movie good. But the creature department of this film doesn't capture my imagination. And yes the key word here is tribal. None of that is here. The mask is boring. The armour is dull and plain. The gold doesn't work. The action how ever does look cool. Im glad they have upped on that.

I'm still not keen on the whole upgrade concept either. And I never liked the dogs in predators let alone The Predator.

It makes me wonder where are the lost tribe in all of this? Considering they were here in the 90s.
I'm sure we'll find out why... Shane said himself different Tribes / Society's, different aesthetics / armour

azamultic

Quote from: ELDERCLANLEADER on Aug 22, 2018, 01:53:22 PM

I am not blaming nobody by saying you people being negative or pessimistic, people have rights to be so especially with the Alien and Predator franchises lately  ;) This just sounds like "I am not a pessimist I am realist"  ;D
You know, I am cool with design, but I do agree the lost tribe was the best out of all Predators for me personally. But here is the thing it's a Personal Subjective Point, I mean sometimes artist get lucky and they get right to the point and most of the viewers like their Design, sometimes Artist not getting so lucky and not so many people like their Design. It's an iffy Industry. What I think is a lot of people having a nostalgia goggles about Predator franchise and praising old designs, and I am not saying it in a bad way, I mean I am part of these people with Nostalgia goggles  ;)  For a lot of Fans favorite design was Jungle Hunter, for me personally is City Hunter, who knows maybe new generation of fans going to love Fugitive Design  :)

Frank

Frank

So from the prequel book, are these Predators returning to the south to retrieve the Tech that was lost from the fallen Predator? It was a fun book, I get to take my six year old daughter to watch this in IMAX and in 3D!

MudButt

The Predator (2018)
Sci-Fi Action   Fox   9/14/18   R   strong bloody violence, language throughout, and crude sexual references

via: https://www.boxofficemojo.com/schedule/?view=mpaa&p=.htm

Movie is officially rated R. To no one's surprise  8)

HumanPredator

HumanPredator

looking nice and slimy love it.

brokentusk420

Man that face looks retarded...the eyes are way too close and there is something weird with the brow going on.

Gazz

What picture are you folks talking about? I can't seem to find it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed