Social Media Posts Regarding "The Predator"..

Started by Pvt. Himmel, Jul 30, 2016, 04:50:01 PM

Author
Social Media Posts Regarding "The Predator".. (Read 421,263 times)

Pvt. Himmel

This thread like the one for AC will be used to post everything from news to bts clips.. This way it's all in one place instead of multiple threads for each individual story that gets discussed in forum. 8)

Johnny Handsome

The Predator to shoot at Mammoth Studios Vancouver
http://www.bosadevpm.ca/section.asp?pageid=24732

There is a post on their facebook, which says the following:
I did it! Day One on The Predator. No more crappy, artistically bankrupt and culturally irrelevant projects I would never pay to see. THIS is why I got into this end of the business. If I have to support somebody else's dream until I can launch my own, let it be an awesome dream. Maybe this will finally get me to stop talking about the X-Files...
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mammoth-Studios/159618880742323

Also, Mark Kandborg, who is working at Mammoth Studios posted this the following day:
QuotePerfect music for scouting secret labs...

Secret labs... interesting.

Xan21

So they're filming everything in studios in Vancouver? Weird...

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Aug 16, 2016, 11:06:26 AM
Also, Mark Kandborg, who is working at Mammoth Studios posted this the following day:

Thanks for sharing. I think it's looking more and more likely we'll be seeing something a little different to the other films.

Also, how annoying is it searching for Predator stuff? I'm constantly getting posts about animals and sex pests.

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Xan21 on Aug 16, 2016, 11:23:34 AM
So they're filming everything in studios in Vancouver? Weird...

Nothing weird about it, movies use build sets inside studios all the time. This could be for anything, jungles, spaceships, laps or even buildings that arent available in vancouver.

Bottom line is, keep your eyes open on social media guys, there will be more.

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 16, 2016, 11:34:54 AM

Thanks for sharing. I think it's looking more and more likely we'll be seeing something a little different to the other films.

Also, how annoying is it searching for Predator stuff? I'm constantly getting posts about animals and sex pests.
Don't search for Predator, you're only getting BS, search for crew members and basically... stalk their profiles  :D

overthere

Extremely annoying. And relevant results you find are just someone's blog about their opinions on what The Predator should be and comments saying "oh nooo, they're ruining the franchise again".

I've learned my lesson and this forum is the only source for me. That means someone else has to swim through the sewer of google searches, but it's not me, and I thank those brave, selfless heroes.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Aug 16, 2016, 11:40:41 AM
Don't search for Predator, you're only getting BS, search for crew members and basically... stalk their profiles  :D

oh, I've got my list!  It's not as massive as my Covenant stalking list yet but I like to search the film titles too. Usually find a few nuggets under the titles.

The Wolverine Predator

Does anybody have an idea when we should know who the lead actor will be or when the cast will be announced?

Corporal Hicks

Over the next 2-4 weeks I would guess.

Predator_Spirit

There are a lot  of rumours lately about Hardy.

The Alien Predator

The Alien Predator

LOL!!!

The struggle, my friend... non-fans will never understand the struggle... XD

I am looking forward to seeing more news on this film. (And no, not a film about animals and sex pests.)

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Aug 16, 2016, 11:40:41 AM
Don't search for Predator, you're only getting BS, search for crew members and basically... stalk their profiles :D

Don't forget your cloak and the Cast Vision Mode for your mask, mate.  :)

Stealth_Hunter

Quote from: Predator_Spirit on Aug 17, 2016, 03:59:52 PM
Where are those rumors coming from? No movie news sites are reporting that...I'm trying to gauge how high I should get my hopes up for that possibility.

Predator_Spirit

Quote from: Stealth_Hunter on Aug 17, 2016, 08:14:29 PM
Quote from: Predator_Spirit on Aug 17, 2016, 03:59:52 PM
Where are those rumors coming from? No movie news sites are reporting that...I'm trying to gauge how high I should get my hopes up for that possibility.

They said they will start in october rather than september to get Hardy onboard, who is still shooting Dunkirk.
Nothing official.

BishopShouldGo

Who is they?

ace3g

Not sure if this is related to the movie but I'll leave it here

https://twitter.com/alec_gillis/status/766159918474727425

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed