Press Event Previews (New screenshots, videos and more)

Started by ikarop, Apr 04, 2012, 08:56:36 AM

Author
Press Event Previews (New screenshots, videos and more) (Read 70,041 times)

The Necronoir

Not working for me.

ikarop

They lifted the embargo early and now removed it. The images are still at their galleries if you wanna see them.

Razz

Just seen them, nice. 8)

Effectz

Looks great,loving the smart gun and i like that they added iron sights to the pulse rifle.

Predaker

Predaker

Thanks a bunch!! This game looks amazing.

Seems as though the iron sights (multiple different versions shown now) will be optional attachments  ;D

RabidNinja

Not bad, gearbox. not bad at all  8) graphics look pretty good, the option for attachments (iron sights n such) is well placed and environment looks very comparable to the film. i cant wait :D

ikarop

I won't be posting links on the pages. Just the original post so please check that list before posting new links.

WinterActual

From this video http://www.gametrailers.com/video/marine-multiplayer-aliens-colonial/728764 = The map textures are horrible, but thats because of the consoles, on PC it will be better. I am more concerned about the new E-Grab. I thought GBX learned their lesson from AvP 2010 that such mechanic is not good for the game  :-\

Predaker

Quote from: HicksUSCM on Apr 04, 2012, 01:32:52 PM
From this video http://www.gametrailers.com/video/marine-multiplayer-aliens-colonial/728764 = The map textures are horrible, but thats because of the consoles, on PC it will be better. I am more concerned about the new E-Grab. I thought GBX learned their lesson from AvP 2010 that such mechanic is not good for the game  :-\
What do you mean E-grab?

WinterActual

Press E to earn instant kill? You never played AvP 2010?

akb

ikarop

Added more gameplay videos. SP and MP.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed