ACM Status Update #2

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 19, 2010, 11:24:40 AM

Author
ACM Status Update #2 (Read 156,067 times)

newbeing

newbeing

Quote from: ikarop on Aug 27, 2012, 02:55:06 PM
QuoteOn August 30th, GameSpot is launching our newest trailer and will debut the newest Xenomorph in Aliens: Colonial Marines! Check back each day for a sneak peek into the trailer and a reveal of the existing Xenomorphs! Today we show off - The Soldier.

https://www.facebook.com/aliensgames

Lurker today

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Hur. Didn't bother to give it original giger hands or anything. Oh well.

acrediblesource

acrediblesource

The Xeno Lurker is a new one not in the current videos i've seen.
So Far there have been Xeno Soldier (Aliens), XENO giger (Giger's Alien), Xeno spitters(crested) , Queen, Crusher.

newbeing

newbeing

Quote from: acrediblesource on Aug 28, 2012, 03:15:38 PM
So Far there have been Xeno Soldier (Aliens), XENO giger (Giger's Alien), Xeno spitters(crested) , Queen, Crusher.

It's actually been seen since the first MP videos were shown before PAX. It's the alien that has the smooth cowl and pounces to attack. I think this is the first time we've clearly seen the skull under the cowl.

acrediblesource

acrediblesource

Hopefully the new video will clear this up. Ive seen the smooth crest one in a 5:40 Multiplayer demo but it was completely black except for its smooth highlight. The lurker has all sorts of details including skull and ridges.

Quote from: newbeing on Aug 28, 2012, 03:34:43 PM
Quote from: acrediblesource on Aug 28, 2012, 03:15:38 PM

It's actually been seen since the first MP videos were shown before PAX. It's the alien that has the smooth cowl and pounces to attack. I think this is the first time we've clearly seen the skull under the cowl.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Lurker's feet looks terrible. It's like a creation from SPORE rofl

The Runner

The Runner

Fastest xenomorph!?!? Where's the Runner!??! :'(

FightFinda

FightFinda

Quote from: The Runner on Aug 28, 2012, 08:47:35 PM
Fastest xenomorph!?!? Where's the Runner!??! :'(

I'm not sure, where's the FightFinda?

acrediblesource

acrediblesource

I also feel the feet lacks the creepiness of the Alien.  but whaaakan udo? The webbed look is OUUT!

Quote from: WinterActual on Aug 28, 2012, 06:04:35 PM
Lurker's feet looks terrible. It's like a creation from SPORE rofl

newbeing

newbeing

QuoteJeremiahWehler
Top two managers scores get the Payloader figurine from the CE. They're here now and are awesome!

SM

SM

Fontanelles?  ???

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I lost all the energy to care, best wishes to all who carry the fight against the game.

The Runner

The Runner

How about instead of adding all these new aliens, they fix the problems they have with the originals game wise.......instead of making this Jurassic Park in Space with Triceratops Crushers, Dilophosaur mimic spitting Aliens, thunder thighed T.rex Queens etc.

And ShadowPred why???

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Spitting was in the movies. Just sayin'.

acrediblesource

acrediblesource

I'd like to fight for the game. I fight less against it the more we know about it. So ultimately i'll stop fighting against it altogether and just fight for it.

Quote from: ShadowPred on Aug 29, 2012, 12:42:08 AM
I lost all the energy to care, best wishes to all who carry the fight against the game.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed