Is this any good??

Started by Alan Dutch Schaefer, Dec 04, 2007, 03:50:07 AM

Author
Is this any good?? (Read 3,146 times)

Alan Dutch Schaefer

Alan Dutch Schaefer

I wannna buy it but i hear bad things about it.  What should i do??

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Only buy it if you are a major predator fan. I bought it because of this reason and I enjoyed it. If you arenot a major fan.....then don't buy it.

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

Well you don't have to be a fan. I love it because I am a fan but my brother is not a fan and he still likes it.

Master Chief

Master Chief

I enjoyed it.  I say buy it.  The Predator looks great.

Alan Dutch Schaefer

Alan Dutch Schaefer

i myself am a predator fan.

§niperhawk

§niperhawk

its a good game. the controls can be a pain in the ass at first, but you get used to them. Graphics aren't bad predator wise and chopping a person's arm and head off at the same time is awesome. get it.

daimyo-predator

daimyo-predator

I also say buy it, I have it, don't play much, die alot per the hand of giant robos, but, I have fun,killing honourably, smashing cars and people's heads and the occasional giant robo/giant robo-sized boss
                                                           so, I say again, BUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

I say buy it man just log out right now go to ebay and get it before someone else can.

ArielAleXCo

ArielAleXCo

Buy it, if you can: buy it on original... Ive been trying to but it... but all the original copies are sold out here on México (well arround my house), so... yeah... imagine what I did... and yeah... Ive already finish it.

if you saw the gametrailers review.... those guys are more into other game... this games need to be mastered... needs to be learnt... you need to gain honor and techniques... and that is the beauty of this game. once you get to know it... its so frikin fun.

predator man

predator man

it really is based on your opino of the game

GUiLE

GUiLE

dude I've red the bad reviews aswell and you can check my last week post, but i've bought it for 40$ and I dont regret about it. belive me i've played alot in my life and this one got me excited like hell. buy it! if you're a predator fan ofcourse. cheers :D

Neukku

Neukku

Okay. I wan`t to buy PCJ (and Predator 2)  but where i can find one? Someone tell me good web store? (most preferably near or in Finland)

Bza

Bza

I got mine from Amazon.com dude....or the Finland amazon....if you have one?

Id heard alot of bad shit about it but I found it to be awesome.  Its a really cool game.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed