10 (5.1%)
Hated it! (0/5)
7 (3.6%)

Total Members Voted: 195

Author
Prey Fan Reviews (Read 134,399 times)

Darkness

Darkness

This is the official fan reviews thread for Prey. It will be shown in a few hours at Comic-Con and I know some of you are going to be there for the first ever showing. Here's the place to say what you thought about it after you've seen it. Think about what you liked, what you didn't like, how it compares to previous Predator films. I've also included a poll for you to rate it.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Please think about spoiler tags when delving more into the plot guys !  ;)

ebridwell89

ebridwell89

Looking forward to seeing how the reaction is to PREY tonight! August 5th can't get here soon enough! I haven't anticipated a movie this much in a long time!

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

They did it... they really did it!!!

Hollywood

Hollywood

Looking at the reactions on Twitter and seeing a lot of praise 👏

El Diablo

El Diablo

They managed to make a strong and compelling thriller on a smaller scale, something that feels stripped down compared to the recent PREDATOR entries but no less enthralling. Amber Midthunder brings the right balance of vulnerability and quiet intensity, and her transformation into a woman warrior is totally believable. The last act of the original PREDATOR where it was Dutch and his cunning against the monster, fighting with stick, stones and mud is the vibe of this movie for the most part. Job well done, Dan Trachtenberg.

MudButt

MudButt

So upset I was turned away at the screening despite having a confirmed ticket.. but either way so glad to see the movie getting so much praise.

El Diablo

El Diablo

Quote from: MudButt on Jul 22, 2022, 05:28:29 AMSo upset I was turned away at the screening despite having a confirmed ticket.. but either way so glad to see the movie getting so much praise.

I heard a rumor this happened to a few people who were confirmed. Apparently, one of the main cast members invited 20+ people to the screening and that took up available seats.

MudButt

MudButt

Quote from: El Diablo on Jul 22, 2022, 05:47:04 AM
Quote from: MudButt on Jul 22, 2022, 05:28:29 AMSo upset I was turned away at the screening despite having a confirmed ticket.. but either way so glad to see the movie getting so much praise.

I heard a rumor this happened to a few people who were confirmed. Apparently, one of the main cast members invited 20+ people to the screening and that took up available seats.

I arrived 30 minutes before the screening and had to wait in a ''Confirmed Ticket Line''. There was maybe 8 people in front of me, we were told that seats were filling up so they had to wait for everyone to be in a seat to determine how many more they'd let in. The staff let random people who weren't in line walk in with 3-4 guests and then after a 30 minute wait we were told the theater was full. They easily had 30-40 people in the ''Confirmed Ticket Line'' be turned away. On top of that the organizer decided to open a Stand By line for people who didn't have a confirmed ticked in case there was a seat. I asked some of those people and they said they'd been waiting up to an hour. None of them made it in.

SiL

SiL

Anyone got any tea to spill about the flintlock? In spoilers, obviously.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Sorry to hear about that MudButt. That's a kick in the teeth. :(

MudButt

MudButt

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 22, 2022, 06:10:48 AMSorry to hear about that MudButt. That's a kick in the teeth. :(

It was a bummer but I'm still happy for everyone that got to see it. I'll still be watching the heck out of it on August 5th.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Awesome to hear!

Chuck

Chuck

Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Jul 22, 2022, 05:04:49 AMThey did it... they really did it!!!
without spoilers, was the final fight awesome?

goose_3387

goose_3387

Need details on the face too please.

Eyes, mandibles, CGI?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed