Minimum Hardware Specs

Started by acrediblesource, Jul 10, 2021, 02:19:39 PM

Author
Minimum Hardware Specs (Read 525 times)

acrediblesource

acrediblesource

Can anyone hazard a guess?
How is STEAM strict on OS? When it says Windows 10 , are they completely strict on this?
I have PHG running on W7 and there is simply nothing wrong with the game except for having to resort to older drivers for my video card.

molasar

molasar

Official requirements have not been revealed yet. But Higgs stated that it even runs good on laptops.

W10 is a placeholder only IMO.

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

Really? Where was that stated?

molasar

molasar

Quote from: Still Collating... on Jul 10, 2021, 10:39:26 PM

On discord quite some time ago.

Also it seems to be less demanding than P:HG based on its design and geometry. Thus if you guys were able to run it, you should be good.

Stitch

Stitch

Just want to point out that publishers will not likely say that they support Win7 on the basis that it's out of support now. Doesn't mean the game won't run.

acrediblesource

acrediblesource

Good stuff thanks! I just hope they release a demo in the next few weeks so that we will be able to at least test it first before we pre-order. I suppose we could pre-order right up until the day before launch?

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

Quote from: molasar on Jul 11, 2021, 12:54:51 AM
Quote from: Still Collating... on Jul 10, 2021, 10:39:26 PM

On discord quite some time ago.

Also it is seems less demanding than P:HG based on its design and geometry. Thus if you guys were able to run it, you should be good.

Nice! Thanks for the info, I really need to join their discord  :laugh: and that's great that it's probably less demanding then P:HG!

molasar

molasar

Quote from: acrediblesource on Jul 17, 2021, 05:20:59 PM
Good stuff thanks! I just hope they release a demo in the next few weeks so that we will be able to at least test it first before we pre-order. I suppose we could pre-order right up until the day before launch?

There is no plan for a demo AFAIK.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed