Aliens: Fireteam Elite Gets New Title, Box Art and Release Date!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jun 23, 2021, 06:01:40 AM

Author
Aliens: Fireteam Elite Gets New Title, Box Art and Release Date! (Read 19,681 times)

BlueMarsalis79

Lots to examine in this when I get a minute.

mikail keeper

hope its going to be good as they say it is

Nukiemorph

So it almost looks like the deluxe edition is digital only...?

Kailem

I'm not surprised, a lot of middle-tier titles only do their "deluxe" editions digitally.

Also it's currently listed as £35 for the regular, £60 for the deluxe edition on the Playstation store for the rest of us UK folk.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Kailem on Jun 23, 2021, 07:18:24 PM
I'm not surprised, a lot of middle-tier titles only do their "deluxe" editions digitally.

Also it's currently listed as £35 for the regular, £60 for the deluxe edition on the Playstation store for the rest of us UK folk.

And no late UK release pre-order themes this time arround to get annoyed with! :)

seattle24

The achievements are up in the Xbox app. Tells you the names of the different campaigns.

razeak

That was a well done trailer.

426Buddy

Hoping for a fun time, glad it's not $60 because it doesn't look like a game that should be full price.

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 23, 2021, 02:29:15 PM
Quote from: Kailem on Jun 23, 2021, 02:18:30 PM
Also that looks like a completely new creature at the .58 mark, though bone white, so possibly a bit Neomorph-inspired. And yeah they're really going hard with the Engineer environments. Looks like there are abut as many of them in this trailer as traditional industrial corridors and such!

Not a good screenie, but I wonder if it's related to the Leon from Infiltrator? Doesn't look at all like an XX121 hybrid to me.

I kinda wish they'd gone for something a little more flavorful (I've got no good examples atm) Fireteam Angels (you get what I'm aiming at here) but I do prefer Fireteam Elite to just Fireteam. Approve of the change.

Looks to be a lot of them in the distance, I'm betting a walking equivalent of the Trilobite.

Also, we need more screencaps. The pacing was too hyperactive for me to get a good look at anything or even bother trying to pause on a dime.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: XENOMORPHOSIS on Jun 23, 2021, 08:12:53 PM
The one albino creature looks like NeoMorph concept art
https://64.media.tumblr.com/f3eb1fd0d42eba1972791ccb0eaa438b/tumblr_ps5fsmBWhl1qa1o5zo1_1280.jpg

I don't recognize that piece. Do you remember the artist?

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Jun 23, 2021, 09:28:45 PM
Also, we need more screencaps. The pacing was too hyperactive for me to get a good look at anything or even bother trying to pause on a dime.

I'm planning on capping it later.  :)

Quote from: seattle24 on Jun 23, 2021, 07:34:17 PM
The achievements are up in the Xbox app. Tells you the names of the different campaigns.

Could you post some screenies?

The Necronoir

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 24, 2021, 05:07:44 AM
https://64.media.tumblr.com/f3eb1fd0d42eba1972791ccb0eaa438b/tumblr_ps5fsmBWhl1qa1o5zo1_1280.jpg

Going to walk us through the new caps with RidgeTop in a new YouTube video, Hicks? Gotta get in early to snag those likes!

Corporal Hicks

Yeah, gonna get a video up later after work. I've woke up feeling mildly alive today, so assuming work doesn't drive me over the edge, we'll record later today.  :)

seattle24

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 24, 2021, 05:07:44 AM

Looks like somebody beat me to it!

https://www.trueachievements.com/n46061/aliens-fireteam-elite-xbox-achievements

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed