Just Talk.

Started by Amaterasu, Aug 22, 2013, 02:02:12 AM

Author
Just Talk. (Read 553,367 times)

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I really wish I didn't have to be so even and diplomatic all the time. Sometimes I just really want to tell someone when they're being a f**king idiot. Every single day.

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Though not every day. In working retail you on occasion take verbal abuse extreme rude behavior. Before the internet you could politely tell the person to take their business elsewhere. Now a days. They will slander your business on social media.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Xeno Killer 2179

Xeno Killer 2179

Wierd Al Yankovich should do a cover of Sia's "courage to change" where the lyrics "have I the courage to change?" are changed to "am I a tad too strange?"

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

So it's my first time using Zenmarket, a proxy shopping site that acts as a middle man to buy stuff in Japan domestically for me if international shipping is an issue, such as the Japanese Yahoo Auctions. It goes from the seller to the ZM warehouse then from warehouse in Japan to me in Canada.

So now I've got a rarer figure that has been so hard to find for so long now on the way (and saved a lot of money compared to ebay).

Spoiler
[close]

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Got my jab today. I'm a bit scared of needles and injections and it's starting to get to me now...

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

I get jabbed every damn month, I don't much like it either, not looking forward to that also getting done.

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 28, 2021, 02:28:00 PM
Got my jab today. I'm a bit scared of needles and injections and it's starting to get to me now...

Hope you don't have any reactions. And if so they are slight & brief.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

It might sound weird but I'm actually "excited" for my second shot, but because Canada has been so slow that won't be until sometime in September.

The way I see it it's one more step towards being in the clear and being able to do stuff like MMA and Fan Expo Canada again and even eventually traveling overseas for the first time, and I know I may feel lousy afterwards but I know enough about vaccines that I'll be fine.

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

I have the same opinion as Crazy Rich. Every person vaccinated is one step closer to ending the pandemic.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I was excited to have it! I just knew I was likely to make a scene. Which I did. Because recently after I've had injections I get light headed and have to have a lie down. Which I did. Fortunately, wasn't the only one.  :laugh: Just got a bit of a sore arm at the injection site currently. It's hit the Mrs' worse, her entire arm is giving her grief.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Glad it went okay.

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Ditto

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Well.

I'm 30 now...

I feel the same, still young in fact.

So then all that stuff about 30 being old is bullshit then.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed