Site / Forum Updates - New Theme 28/08/15

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2009, 06:40:12 PM

Author
Site / Forum Updates - New Theme 28/08/15 (Read 56,309 times)

Darkness

It most certainly is not. It's in Predators.

The Xenoborg

River Ghost is the creature they killed in Predators. It resembles the initial concept of the Predator from the first film.

EEV2650

Okay, so it's the alien Nolan blasts. Gotcha. Another name I've never heard of is "carrier alien" is that prety much like a "drone"? The one who carries eggs around and slimes people into the walls and all that other jazz?

The Xenoborg

Quote from: EEV2650 on Nov 28, 2011, 07:31:54 AM
Okay, so it's the alien Nolan blasts. Gotcha. Another name I've never heard of is "carrier alien" is that prety much like a "drone"? The one who carries eggs around and slimes people into the walls and all that other jazz?
Yup. We're going to see one in Aliens: Colonial Marines.
They'll have different back-pipes that can fit an egg perfectly. According to A:CM, they'll be based on the concept of the Giger Alien from ALIEN.

Xenomrph

There was also a "carrier" Alien subspecies in the AvP: Extinction videogame, I figured that's what it was in reference to. :P

Digging the new icons and ranks, I was going to ask what a "river ghost" was too, haha.

The Xenoborg

Quote from: Xenomrph on Nov 28, 2011, 11:22:26 AM
There was also a "carrier" Alien subspecies in the AvP: Extinction videogame, I figured that's what it was in reference to. :P

Digging the new icons and ranks, I was going to ask what a "river ghost" was too, haha.
Lol, why did I forget a great game? :/

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Darkness on Nov 28, 2011, 07:17:10 AM
It most certainly is not. It's in Predators.

Quote from: The Xenoborg on Nov 28, 2011, 07:24:56 AM
River Ghost is the creature they killed in Predators. It resembles the initial concept of the Predator from the first film.

Ohhhh, I always wondered what that guy was.  :D

Corporal Hicks


Predator Queen

Oh so thats what it was... I though they were called Stickmen

The Xenoborg

Quote from: Predator Queen on Nov 29, 2011, 10:34:23 PM
Oh so thats what it was... I though they were called Stickmen
They're also called Stickmen.
But I think 'River Ghost' seems more appropriate. :)

Predator Queen

Yah its more elegent for such a very skinny intresting looking alien

Shasvre

Do the forum have some new function that will merge posts if you double post? Because something like that just happened to me.

Crazy Rich

Yes, I 'tested' it awhile ago.

Shasvre

Just tested it as well, and it seems like you still can double post if the previous post is so old that you can't edit it. Which is good, otherwise it would be hard to bring older threads back to life sometimes.

Crazy Rich

Your point about bringing back to life old threads never crossed my mind actually. A good observation.

Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube RSS Feed