Full Comic Con panel audio + full Ridley sat link video

Started by Keyes, Jul 22, 2011, 06:13:59 PM

Author
Full Comic Con panel audio + full Ridley sat link video (Read 24,797 times)

predxeno

What I don't understand is how come this is up, but not the actual footage of the movie?

JaaayDee

Every time I hear someone talk about this 'footage' I slowly start to lose my mind.  Thank you good sir.

predxeno

You'll manage. ;)

maddriver

Thanks for the video daz. Truly awesome to hear Ridley speaking from the shooting place of the movie

Keyes

As agrivating as it maybe, it's perhaps best we don't see that footage. I read one report where it said you see some of the cast meet their sticky ends, but they said they didn't want to spoil who.

predxeno

I would at least like to see a pic of the supposed "Alien", though. :-\

OWLF

:o  Did I hear that right,he wants to start with a second one right away!!??

Bad Replicant

Quote from: Lt. Ellen Ripley on Jul 22, 2011, 07:22:10 PM

Pretty sure he was kidding.

OWLF

Quote from: Bad Replicant on Jul 22, 2011, 07:47:19 PM
Quote from: Lt. Ellen Ripley on Jul 22, 2011, 07:22:10 PM

Pretty sure he was kidding.

Wouldn´t mind if it was true. 8)

Bring it on Ridley!!

bobby brown

"Yes, I can hear you"

Ringing any bells?  ;D

cmc

Quote from: predxeno on Jul 22, 2011, 06:58:47 PM
What I don't understand is how come this is up, but not the actual footage of the movie?
This^^^

AVPMASTER

Keyes

Here's another couple of good interviews I found from Comic-con, so I'll keep them in the thread I've made.

First up, really nice interview with Lindelof by CinemaBlend.com > http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Comic-Con-2011-Video-Interview-With-Prometheus-Writer-Damon-Lindelof-25858.html

And here's an interview with designer Nevillie Page (start at the 3 min mark) > http://www.wired.com/underwire/2011/07/video-creature-creator-for-prometheus-and-avatar-explores-monster-motivations/

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed