In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,398,394 times)

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jul 02, 2022, 01:29:24 AMHe never thought leopards would HIS face though.

"Jewish man who loudly supports fascists, when they shockingly turn out to be exactly the same as all other fascists have historically been":

SiL

SiL

My favourite from the US is the gay Republican group getting upset that fellow republicans don't like them.

kwisatz

kwisatz

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Jul 02, 2022, 01:34:42 AM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Jul 02, 2022, 01:29:24 AMHe never thought leopards would HIS face though.

"Jewish man who loudly supports fascists, when they shockingly turn out to be exactly the same as all other fascists have historically been":

Yu mean like Zelensky?

Spoiler
[close]

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Lmao

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: SiL on Jul 02, 2022, 01:57:10 AMMy favourite from the US is the gay Republican group getting upset that fellow republicans don't like them.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: SiL on Jul 02, 2022, 01:57:10 AMMy favourite from the US is the gay Republican group getting upset that fellow republicans don't like them.

How about cultural Marxism as a Jewish weapon?

But seriously, do Republican gays exist?  :laugh:

I was also surprised when I learned of LGBT people who are Religious.

LGBT-affirming religious groups.

I'm more for critical thinking rather than magical thinking and faith, but I don't necessarily think religion trying to incorporate LGBT people is all bad I guess.  :P

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Here's another notorious example:

SiL

SiL

Gay conservatives are often rich and benefit from economic policies while having the money to escape social policies.

Shinawi

Shinawi

I hope he recovers.

https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-pacific/japan-ex-prime-minister-abe-may-have-been-shot-taken-hospital-nhk-2022-07-08/
QuoteJapan ex-prime minister Abe taken to hospital after apparent shooting - NHK

TOKYO, July 8 (Reuters) - Japan's former prime minister Shinzo Abe has been taken to hospital bleeding after collapsing while delivering a speech in the western city of Nara, public broadcaster NHK reported on Friday.

A sound like a gunshot was heard at the time, and a male suspect was detained at the scene, NHK said. An NHK reporter on the scene said they could hear two consecutive bangs during Abe's speech.

Kyodo News said the former premier was not conscious and appeared to be in cardiac arrest.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Shinawi on Jul 08, 2022, 03:39:38 AMI hope he recovers.

He did not...

Jason Todd Voorhees

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

@[cancerblack] Guess which breed.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jul 25, 2022, 08:18:06 AM@[cancerblack] Guess which breed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3HNhRMxwZk

What do you mean? Mr. Pibbles is a nanny dog, wouldn't hurt a fly!

Local Trouble

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed