AvP in Fangoria Magazine

Started by Darkness, Jun 02, 2004, 02:58:30 PM

Author
AvP in Fangoria Magazine (Read 11,044 times)

ryanpoli

ryanpoli

Heh, no problem El Diablo, I myself prefer people to be as elaborate as possible with whatever they are saying :).  And you know Hell Alien, you may be right about that.  Heres what Im thinking though....About the guy touching the acid on the whole.  After time the acid slows down, think Alien 1 when it was first burning a hole through the ship.  I think after being out of the aliens body it just loses its acidity.  Perhaps while it is circulating it gains some sort of chemical that MAKES it acidic (similar to how our blood gains oxygen through the circulatory/respitory system).  And after it comes out of the body it begins to lose its acidic quality.  Or perhaps once it uses its acidic chemicals to alter whatever it is touching (skin...metal...the pen in Alien) then its just that, no longer acidic.  Again, not to discount your theory, im merely seeing where this takes us...and hey im never one to pass up a good discussion about something I like.  And about in AR with taking out the tongue/inner mouth.  Take this into consideration first.  Ripley ripped it out.  I *think* she is pretty much immune to the acid much like an alien itself is.  Didnt she have the same acidic qualities to her blood (remember how she uses her blood to burn through locks and at the end throwing it on the glass [i think this happened] thus comprimising the hull of the ship?)?  Damn i compose complicated sentences, i apologise for that.  So if Ripley was immune to the acidic blood, then she would have no trouble taking it out of the aliens mouth.  Did Call actually touch the tongue?  Even if so, perhaps it had enough time to lose its acidic qualities.    Im just going to wait for someone who knows alot more than me to come and post the truth to this whole issue heh.  I am merely making guesses at this, though educated they may be, so please, do not quote my babble as fact    :)  

ryanpoli

ryanpoli

I really should learn to reread stuff before I actually post it.  My spelling/grammer errors are horrendous.     ;D  

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

Man !! I told you to go write that damn novel !!!   ;D   Anyway its clear that the acid loose its acidic qualities after a while so if Lex and the pred wait long enough for that, they wont have any problem touching that head. We all agree on that I think? right ? Anyway, that pen thing in Alien prooves it.

ryanpoli

ryanpoli

Yes...I believe we agreee now :)  Also, Im going out to the store NOW to pick up the mag for you guys.  I will email the pics to darkness (horray)!  I guess I really should write a novel with all im writing here lol

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

Man I LOVE YOU buddy!!!   ;D   Darkness hurry up and post those man. Like we say, take your time but do it fast!! Cant wait to see those. Man !! cannot witstand  myself right now!!!!!

J

J

Ryanpoli, this is one BIG shout out to you, cheers bud 4 the scans, A V P baby! let the battle commence !!!   ;D     ;D     ;D  

Terhou

Terhou

i was here first   ;D  .is that picture from the movie or is it staged???   :-\  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed