FX’s ‘Alien’ Series Adds ‘Gravity’ Production Designer Andy Nicholson

Started by Gimitko, Mar 14, 2023, 01:16:20 PM

Author
FX’s ‘Alien’ Series Adds ‘Gravity’ Production Designer Andy Nicholson (Read 3,716 times)

Gimitko

Gimitko

https://theronin.org/2023/02/19/exclusive-fxs-alien-series-adds-gravity-production-designer-andy-nicholson/

"The Ronin can exclusively reveal a nifty department head hiring for the upcoming Alien series on FX that hails from showrunner Noah Hawley with Ridley Scott's involvement via his production company Scott Free. We've been able to confirm that production Designer Andy Nicholson has been tasked for the Earthbound prequel series."

"Nicholson's career as a production designer spans across all sorts of films such as Gravity, Captain Marvel, Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom, Assassin's Creed, and the Netflix action-comedy Red Notice."

Wweyland

Immortan Jonesy

Indeed😲 ...can't wait for the visuals! 8)

Nelostic

Look like alien vs Engineer!  :)

XENOMORPHOSIS

Gravity was a slick sci-fi film very grounded, really looking forward to seeing what he brings to the Alien TV series.

Intrigued

This John Bolton cover from Labyrinth kinda blows my mind because that's an engineer yet this was drawn and painted decades before Enginners were exactly like that in Prometheus....uncanny valley ⚡️

Corporal Hicks

H.R Giger's very very early concepts also had a similar humanoid figure as well.

BlueMarsalis79

In the suggested articles, Ridley's said, it'll never be as good as the first, and although I tend to agree...

Just compare the Coen Brother's Fargo, to Noah Hawley's Fargo, difficult to say which one I prefer frankly.

T Dog

Quote from: Intrigued on Mar 17, 2023, 10:03:06 AMThis John Bolton cover from Labyrinth kinda blows my mind because that's an engineer yet this was drawn and painted decades before Enginners were exactly like that in Prometheus....uncanny valley ⚡️

This one? That's ridiculously similiar to The Engineers.

Uncanny Valley

Of course aware that Giger had OG humanoids in the heilogyyphs...and hus art
yet this John Bolton image is literally an Engineer.
Find it very prophetic ⚡️

LalaSalamanca

Really looking forward to this show.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed