Sales

Started by PRI. HUDSON, Oct 22, 2014, 02:00:25 AM

Author
Sales (Read 44,743 times)

SuicideDoors

SuicideDoors

#15
I see it's on more than 700,000 copies now... PS4  version is selling particularly strongly and had a sales increase on it's last reported week.

http://www.vgchartz.com/gamedb/?name=alien%3A+isolation

Looks good for besting a million. Pretty neat figure.

newbeing

newbeing

#16
hopefully black friday/cyber monday & steam sales will push it over 1 million.

Jango1201

Jango1201

#17
Quote from: newbeing on Nov 18, 2014, 03:31:51 PM
hopefully black friday/cyber monday & steam sales will push it over 1 million.

I'm sure it will. A lot of people I know are wishing for it and put it on their wish list. Basically they want someone to buy it for them because of A:CM and the disappointment they spent their hard earned money on.

Xenoscream

Xenoscream

#18
These numbers don't seem right... 0.00 for PC in North America?

newbeing

newbeing

#19
Quote from: Xenoscream on Nov 25, 2014, 02:54:28 PM
These numbers don't seem right... 0.00 for PC in North America?

Yeah I wonder if they only count retail or physical copies sold. In the US the only option was digital.

Dark Blade1

Dark Blade1

#20
i notice it was sold a lot.

PRI. HUDSON

PRI. HUDSON

#21
Up to 760,000 on VG now. Sales are slowing down a lot now. Still hoping for one million.

SuicideDoors

SuicideDoors

#22
Quote from: PRI. HUDSON on Nov 26, 2014, 07:04:20 AM
Up to 760,000 on VG now. Sales are slowing down a lot now. Still hoping for one million.

It'll reach a million. Xmas & January should see to that. Also, it's gonna be on a lot of game of year lists

PsyKore

PsyKore

#23
Regardless, it's still made more people happy than A:CM did even if it doesn't sell as much.

Xenoscream

Xenoscream

#24
Quote from: PsyKore on Nov 26, 2014, 07:50:34 AM
Regardless, it's still made more people happy than A:CM did even if it doesn't sell as much.

Not hard to make more than one person (Randy) happy. ;-)

Ash 937

Ash 937

#25
I'm pretty sure that it'll be one of the first certifiable hits of the next-gen systems.  Good job, Creative Assembly!

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

#26
They truly did an amazing job, which was make the Alien scary again. That alone was a very tall order.


Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

#27
Quote from: Ash 937 on Nov 26, 2014, 08:06:51 PM
I'm pretty sure that it'll be one of the first certifiable hits of the next-gen systems.  Good job, Creative Assembly!

Seems to me to a be PC winner. Consoles seem to be having stability issues.

PsyKore

PsyKore

#28
It's really well optimized for PC. One of the best I've seen in a while actually. 15 years ago I wouldn't think about this sort of thing; but nowadays when a game runs well on PC I really appreciate it, heh.

gabgrave

gabgrave

#29
Not to diss the console players, but I'm really happy that this game was made to utilize the PC from the start instead of being a badly done console port. I can only attribute the console issues to the fact that they have to deal with 4 different systems with the console team compared to just a PC system.

Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube RSS Feed