New Predator CE DVD Pictures

Started by Darkness, Jul 22, 2004, 12:20:16 AM

Author
New Predator CE DVD Pictures (Read 10,761 times)

Darkness

Darkness

New pictures of the leaflet and the inside of the Predator Collector’s Edition DVD Set have been scanned in by El Diablo. Apparently, the DVD has come out ahead of schedule in certain places and El Diablo bought his from his local video store yesterday:

20040722_10

You can view the leaflet pictures on the next page.
Thanks to El Diablo for scanning the pictures in.

20040722_10 20040722_06

20040722_07

20040722_03

20040722_09

Thanks to El Diablo for scanning the pictures in.

shakermakerman

is this gunna come out in the uk???

SCAR

SCAR

COOL can't wait to get it!!!

Pvt Hudson

Pvt Hudson

lol the uk already has it! but its not as cool as ours :D the uk has had the 2 disc set for almost 2 years now!

Oh

Oh

Heh UK one is better m8, better cover/quality and disk covers    ;D  

SHURIKEN

SHURIKEN

i stand corrected

SHURIKEN

SHURIKEN

yeah you guys have the one with the predator's top half on the front of the cover that looks like it is starting ot cloak

RaVageR

RaVageR

wow, that looks really cool, not gonna get it tho cause ive got SE, and theres not really much difference in the actualy film!

Cookies

Cookies

yup, huge shame that didnt inhance the picture.  Thats just a real dispointment since it has to be the worst picture quality on a dvd. and now they call it collecters edition?  what a huge wast.

shakermakerman

lol iv got it hudson but i collect all the different covers

ALIEN WARRIOR

ALIEN WARRIOR

i cant wait to get the special edition dvd of Predator. thats the best arnold movie of all time besides the terminator movies. i hope it has alot of cool deleted scenes in Predator. also i cant wait to see the AVP trialer on it. i've seen the AVP trailer on the fox movie channel.

J

J

O MY F***KING WORD!! at first I wasn't sure whether to get this edtion ( got the last version already) but now ......     ;D      ;D      ;D    F*** YEAH !!!

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

Well El Diablo, look like you were tellin the truth man. Did ya watched the new feattures?  r they woth it or r they just like the SE.   Anyway your the first that claim to have something and that is able to proove it.    8)   How a lil lucky bastard you r.    ;)  

wolf

wolf

wow looks really cool.  whens it out for US?  august 10th still?

J

J

They should do the same with predator 2, throw in the extras plus a special type of cover, this would still sell like hotcakes from a bakery.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed