Ridley Scott Dishes Details on Alien Prequel

Started by Corporal Hicks, Apr 23, 2010, 08:40:13 AM

Author
Ridley Scott Dishes Details on Alien Prequel (Read 16,122 times)

MrFacehug

MrFacehug

TWO prequels? While I believe in Ridley Scott and all, I'm doubtful about this. To make two movies just seems like an effort to squeeze more money out of the franchise. And is Ridley gonna be onboard for the second one, as well? He usually stays away from sequels, so I doubt it.

Cameron for the second one would be sweet. It probably wont happen though.

Rudy M Alapag Jr

Rudy M Alapag Jr

8) hey guys,i've read that ridley might or might not do 2 more "ALIEN" movies which it might be a trilogy after the prequel and it may be the end of the last new survivor from the prequel itself and no one is alive to the original version movie.and it may say "MORE" about the aliens. how about that? i forgot where i read it but i don't know it may or may not happen. who knows?

KAROL

KAROL

Semaka  
I hope Cameron does the 2nd prequel, it would be perfect.

I agree with Semaka. :) :)
it would be interesting

Rudy M Alapag Jr

Rudy M Alapag Jr

8) i think as well Karol. it will talk more about the "ALIENS AND THE SPACE JOCKEYS".the audience wants it, the us fans wants it.but only hoping if it makes it and the story, well, the story from Ridley Scott seems finally going backwards.even though its "ALIEN 5 - ALIEN 7" we'll see what happens.and how much money Ridley Scott and the movie and the box office will recieve and make.oh, and the story it will turn out fine.

gyro

gyro

dam  they should make all 3 at once

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

Just an afterthought: how could you make 2 prequels to Alien when you just tell the back story to the Space Jockey? Unless you go on about how the Nostromo was made and stuff....

insane

insane

lawl i'm sorry but i hope they don't do this , every single decent movie is now making how it started and lately they fail .

if they end up doing this i hope they do not go the road of sfx seeing as every movie is now built around it and seems dumb.

sadly i hope this doesent get made as it will most likely ruin aliens period .

dont get me wring i want it but i have bad feeling its gonna be a f**kup like rest of the movies lately going all the way on spec fx making it seem just way to unbareable to watch .

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

coool he's making 2 new alien films

Hmmmm

Hmmmm

The ALIEN franchise is already ruined.  A3, AR, AVP, and AVP-R were simply aweful.  Ripley 8 was possibly the dumbest idea in movie making history.  As "***burster" said: if Ridley nails this then really what we will have is a trilogy which is great.  We can just pretend that the others don't exist and hope that the next one continues to go in the right direction.  If Ridley can focus on re-creating that gritty realistic world then the rest will fall into place.  Hey Cameron, you're next....  Oh wait, how about Joss Whedon ::) :P

darthmaul1

darthmaul1

The story will probably tell how the company knows about the space jocky ship in the first alien movie.

Rudy M Alapag Jr

Rudy M Alapag Jr

8) ridley scott said that he may do "ALIEN 5" or "ALIEN 6" talking about the space jockey and the alien eggs themselves.and how many years was the alien derelict ship was stranded for a long, i mean a long time.so, he said he'll say he'll do this "ALIEN 5" and i don't know, its maybe a rumor he will do a trilogy and then i have to get the ultimate Alien series with a lot of money its gonna come to if Rid is gonna make a whole trilogy.first thing first "ALIEN 5" and see from there.that's my opinion.

Rudy

Rudy

8) ;D i just read on avpspectrum that not only 1 ALIEN film is happening but 2 ALIEN movie prequel(s) are happening. sorry i misread u guys.its cool, he's gonna do it.
so, its A1, A2, A3, AR, A5 and A6. a A7? who knows.

Rudy M Alapag Jr

Rudy M Alapag Jr

rid won't do them back-to-back evidently. he hopes to film the first one later this year.and the other 2 Alien movies he will develop that will build the events to the original film "ALIEN 1". the 1 of the crew of ROBIN HOOD brought up again 2 him asked him if he's making another ALIEN and he said that "prequels". "2 ALIEN films".

cdiehl

cdiehl

hey this sounds awesome! don't know how he's going to tie in the "wayland" part before it was wayland/yutani, but maybe in the second prequel it will come together. let's hope that the strauss brothers, if they do an avp3, will not screw anything up on the two companies forming together. new alien designs, new people, new storyline... i'm game! and in 3D, too. ;D

ColdDeadEyes

ColdDeadEyes

3D? i smell epic fail already.....really want this to be awesome but I just cant see it after reading that. Asking Giger to work with them again and to also change up the design a bit is f**kin the worse idea ever and i hope Giger says yes but only if the design stays the same.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed