AvP Reviews Round-Up

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 16, 2010, 03:53:24 PM

Author
AvP Reviews Round-Up (Read 17,012 times)

Frenzy

Frenzy

I am glad there are more positive reviews, don't mind gamespot since they take bribes for their game review ratings and call it *Paying For Advertising* from game devs.

Fatal Facepalm

Fatal Facepalm

:P    I don't care about the reviews, this game is gunna be great~ Don't care where it was made either; Good taste has no borders   ;D  

AVP kicks ass

AVP kicks ass

I'm just gonna say the game really deserves at least a 7 out of 10 I rate it an 8.5 on the PC god this game rocks playing Predator campaign right now

HeRO2604

HeRO2604

teamxbox gives only a 6.0   :'(    

http://reviews.teamxbox.com/xbox-360/1849/Aliens-vs-Predator/p1/

strange that this game has such different ratings.

EpsilonOrpheon777

EpsilonOrpheon777

i agree. i'm just super pissed that gamestop [or the supplier, which ever] effed up my release date. so in order to get the hunter edition i have to wait an extra day. what is that crap? they didn't have to push back the date of Bioshock2's special last week. so retarded. i think i'm going in in person to... talk to them.

TheCai

TheCai

Down loading it right now, I'll let ya know   :P  

Harkonen

Harkonen

graphics donnt matter as long as gameplay is intense theres nought more satisfying than taking them out one by one i love sick thrill games like that like shinobido assasins creed hitman bloodmoney and arkham asylum

AVP kicks ass

AVP kicks ass

This game should not get any bad reviews on the graphics i mean it looks f**king amazing on my PC running it on a 5870 with directX11 it makes my mouth water 10/10 to the graphics

now for the console i guess it could get some   :'(  

EpsilonOrpheon777

EpsilonOrpheon777

That's another thing i don't understand! The graphics look amazing. At least in pics. And 9 times out of 10 pics are one thing, but when they're in motion they look even better. So with that said i can't figure out why the reviewers keep complaining about the graphics and textures when they look so amazing in still photos.

AvP 1-2 ftw...

AvP 1-2 ftw...

Looking forward to getting this on friday through steam,, (although may have to wait till sat/sun for it download) "grumbles"   :-\       But i just hope it lives up to all the hype surrounding it. And, Does its gameplay compare to Half-Life 1-2, im sceptical it does.

HeRO2604

HeRO2604

the game has 38 reviews yet.

15 of them gave 80% and more, 15 where between 70-80%
and only 8 are below 70%. I think the bad reviews come from the non existing skills of the reviewers   ;D    for me its about 84% because of some issues here and there but overall it makes fun and thats what counts. even on consoles its easy ton handle you just need some skill. btw: i prefer a pad even in shooters but only because of the keyboard. i hate to play with it, its good for writing but not for gaming. mouse=good / keyboard=bad   ;)  

AJMARTINecu

AJMARTINecu

I did not get my xbox exclusive gamestop skins   ???  

37smiles

37smiles

just got my copy so ill post a review after i play it.but i played the demo and it was wonderful.all the beautiful blood and guts.all the memories.so if the demo is a reflection of the game its going to be perfect.f**k the reviews!this game was made for us.everyone else is retarded.

bloopy

bloopy

???      ???    difference between hunters and regular version   ???      ???      ???      ???  

HeRO2604

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed