AvP2 R-Rated Trailer!!!

Started by Darkness, Aug 25, 2007, 12:22:34 AM

Author
AvP2 R-Rated Trailer!!! (Read 28,104 times)

hellrazor

hellrazor

well this just made my day lol  now this is wat i call a avp movie  well done to the brothers

Xeno

Xeno

I think there is a Queen at 1:56. You see, that it isn't the hybrid und you can see that there is a "crown". Or it's a praetorian.

DEN17

DEN17

Brothers, you have made of what I for a long time dreamed and on what hoped in 2004 from AVP. Your film will bring to you of much more money, than you could расчит&# 1099;вать, and to us of pleasure from viewing your film!!! Early to speak about it, but I hope what to  continuation PREDATOR-3 FOX will entrust you!   Success to you! I wait December...   8)  

Elorrra

Elorrra

WOW... It still gives me goose bumps...  But why did he throw a shuriken at the girl? Is she infected?? And is it a NUCLEAR BOMB at 1:36?!?!!!!

jimmyboy

jimmyboy

Absolutely brilliant! It's 10 times better than I thought and I think the Strause Brothers may have cracked it. With some of that violence it looks like it could be an 18 cert in the UK? What do you think? Loved the two people getting their heads blown of by the Predator.   :o  

shinigami

shinigami

THIS IS ONE HELL OF A MEGA AWSOME TRAILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! CAN`T WAIT FOR THE MOVIE IT SELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    :D     :D     :D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D  

Six-String-Samurai

Six-String-Samurai

dude dude fun overload i die happy    :D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     :o  

Slang

Slang

I had my doubts but this looks very, very good. Awesome trailer   ;D  

csutkakoma

csutkakoma

Amazing Trailer! Thx BROTHERS!!!   "But why did he throw a shuriken at the girl? Is she infected?? "  She has a pistol!

Elorrra

Elorrra

Szia csutkakoma! K

O.W.L.F.

O.W.L.F.

brilliant..but it doesnt mean that the film is going to be perfect too....but i hope so....very nice work....

O.W.L.F.

O.W.L.F.

to "Elorrra"....looks like you are from Hungary....can you translate it to english?

Elorrra

Elorrra

;D  Yeah, sorry. I just thanked him. I didn't notice the pistol.   :)   And where are you from?

O.W.L.F.

O.W.L.F.

aha...and what about the pistol?...i am from Slovakia...have a nice day....are you a female?

MoBiUGeArSkIn

MoBiUGeArSkIn

You can see where the earlier "slasher flick" comparisons come from now. Teens/Hawt 20 somethings running around, being picked off with hero kill shots... it's like Freddy Vs Jason... only this trailer is already better than that film   ;D    Watched it about 20 times now. It is indeed some kind of badass. They've done a massive switcharoo though. In AvP the Aliens minced the Predators. Now we've got 1 Predator mincing Aliens.  It's funny. In Alien the creature was "structual perfection" and quite capable by itself. In Aliens they diluted the creature and made it rely on overwhelming numbers. Meh.  I loved the glaive nailing that chick to the wall   :o  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed