AvP2 R-Rated Trailer!!!

Started by Darkness, Aug 25, 2007, 12:22:34 AM

Author
AvP2 R-Rated Trailer!!! (Read 29,878 times)

Commander Griker

Commander Griker

This trailer makes my mouth water  BANNED AVP 1

DC87

DC87

AMAZING!!!! surely, it gets no childish pg-13 rating) but i want predator to stay alive at the end    ::)     :(  

Commander Griker

Commander Griker

I KNOW WHAT IM DOING CHRISTMAS DAY    ;D  

SHREK

SHREK

SADLY THE PREDATOR DIES AND I DONT THINKTHE PREDALIEN LOOKS THAT GOOD NOW ITS HEAD IS HUGE, IT LOOKS LIKE IT MIGHT TOPPLE OVER. BUT OTHERWISE THAT WAS F**ING KICK ASS    ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D  

Roddy

Roddy

this clip has put to rest a lot of neggativity about the movie i think wich is bloody great    ;D  

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

Amazing.

Commander Griker

Commander Griker

The only thing that i dont like is that the PREALIENS Tusks are to short but its ok at least theres a PredAlien

Commander Griker

Commander Griker

This movie is so f**king cool im going to bed know thank you Fox and Thank you Colin Strause for this Trailer i will dream AVP 2

Predator Warrior

Predator Warrior

:o     ;D     8)  awesome, can't wait for this movie, this is every Aliens/Predator fans dream, can't wait for this movie,and i hope there's more sequels of AVP, Alien, and Predator after this, keep the series alive, bout to bust a nut in my drawers!!!!

Commander Griker

Commander Griker

AVP-R For life

dDave

dDave

ey thats one of the best trailers i have ever seen...they made their work very very amazing f***ing welllllll  booar soo cool

Commander Griker

Commander Griker

To   Predator Rocks   &  Brodator   PLAY AVP2 GOLD FOR THE PC  your question was what is a praetorian a praetorian  is the hives royal guard it is the Queens bodygaurd and looks like the Queen but not as tall has her they share a similar crest and tail. praetorians are bigger and stronger then Warriors but cant scale walls because of there hoved feets

Elorrra

Elorrra

I FELL FROM THE CHAIR!!! OMG!! THIS IS UNBELIVEABLE!!!! THANK YOU COLIN! THANK YOU GREG! YOU ARE KINGS! THIS IS IT!   ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     :o  

Commander Griker

Commander Griker

Man i was to see this movie back when Kenner had the Al()ENS and PRED.'.TOR toy line back when i was six years old in 1993 i would have craped my pants of excitement    :D  

liamislegend

liamislegend

YES YES YES YES!!! i didnt think it would be that  good but its rocking the shit man thank you yes i going to watch it again yeah!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed