Post your Gamertag/PSN

Started by Danger Close, Mar 16, 2007, 11:17:44 PM

Author
Post your Gamertag/PSN (Read 81,291 times)

Danger Close

Danger Close

I love FPS, actually... all shooters, my Gamertag on the 360 is  I Broken Tusk I  . We should start a list of gamertags for a clan or player matches for Gears of War, Halo 2 and Halo 3. Oh yeah, and the Alien FPS when released.

ZombieSlayer909

ZombieSlayer909

My gamertag is:

StrIkeR 009

I have Halo 2 and soon Gears of War, when I get the new 360. I am stoked for the Alien FPS to come out it is going kick ass!! ;D

Danger Close

Danger Close

StrIkeR 009, I tryed to send a friend request, but you were full. I sent a message to you, But it said becaue you have not set up an XBOX 360 account you may not get it. So if you make room on your friends list, I would try again.

Cellien

Cellien

New here..  Gamertag on 360 (best console eva  8) ) is Cellien .

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'll hold back on posting mine since I don't know what I'm doing with my XBL.

Cellien

Cellien

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 27, 2007, 09:28:04 AM
I'll hold back on posting mine since I don't know what I'm doing with my XBL.

What do you mean your not sure what your doing with your Xbox Live?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

At the moment I can't use my own XBL since my Dad hijacked my router connection. I don't know whether to buy a Wireless bridge thingy and renew my account, or let it expire and wait until I get a 360 and buy a new account.

Cellien

Cellien

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 27, 2007, 04:26:22 PM
At the moment I can't use my own XBL since my Dad hijacked my router connection. I don't know whether to buy a Wireless bridge thingy and renew my account, or let it expire and wait until I get a 360 and buy a new account.

I have gone all wireless with my 360.. Cables are ugly :P  I don't experience any lag issues ever.  I got the wireless adapter brand new on eBay for $65 last year sometime.

Cellien

Cellien

@Fawdrey:  So your Broken Tusk heh.. I was wondering who that was requesting friend.  Then I remembered I posted up my Gamertag here :P  Haven't got to play 360 much lately.. been renovating the house.  My wife has been playing Viva Pinata a lot tho :P

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Mine is ShadowPred and i will be recovering my account when this game comes out.

Danger Close

Danger Close

Cellien, Yeah... I have to play when my wife isn't around. A couple hours here, a couple hours there. I have been playing Halo 3, but Gears is way Better. Hope to see you online, and ShadowPred, I will be sending a friend request your way soon.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I still have to get my account back, i canceled a long while ago

Danger Close

Danger Close

Well send some friend requests out when you get it back up.

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

My gamertag is "Branman887". Might change it though, but that is it for now.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Fawdrey on Jun 10, 2007, 05:19:51 PM
Well send some friend requests out when you get it back up.

that's probably when Alien FPS is going to come out  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed